na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
Sam_2016 said:
Frustration in progress ................ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :-[ :-[ ??? ???
no kidding. its not even funny anymore

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Hello all, i need your help.

i got an email from CIC saying.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application.

You have claimed eligible work experience under NOC 1223 as a Replenisher at (Name of Company) and as a Customer Service Agent at (Name of Company).

The letter of employment from First Company dated April 15, 2014 does not provide any details of your duties and responsibilities and we are unable to consider this work experience without sufficient information to assess eligibility.

You have not provided a letter of employment from (Second Company) describing your job title, duties and responsibilities and we are unable to consider this work experience without sufficient information to assess eligibility.

Based on the information you have provided in your application you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility requirements under the Class. You are hereby given the opportunity to address these concerns.

The problem here is the Noce code above doesnt match my two jobs because its more Supply chain related (Buyer)

Please what do i do here and do i just send them a new Noc code all job duties?

Please help all :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
Blackharmer said:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application.

You have claimed eligible work experience under NOC 1223 as a Replenisher at (Name of Company) and as a Customer Service Agent at (Name of Company).

The letter of employment from First Company dated April 15, 2014 does not provide any details of your duties and responsibilities and we are unable to consider this work experience without sufficient information to assess eligibility.

You have not provided a letter of employment from (Second Company) describing your job title, duties and responsibilities and we are unable to consider this work experience without sufficient information to assess eligibility.

Based on the information you have provided in your application you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility requirements under the Class. You are hereby given the opportunity to address these concerns.

The problem here is the Noce code above doesnt match my two jobs because its more Supply chain related (Buyer)

When did you receive it? How soon you have to reply them?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
Blackharmer said:

Simple: provide a new genuine letter of employment listing your duties to prove you worked under NOC 1223.

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
OhWow said:
Simple: provide a new genuine letter of employment listing your duties to prove you worked under NOC 1223.
Th problem is i didnt work under NOC 1223 because thats for Human resources related. my job is Supply chain related

do i just provide Job Duties of my first Job and also letter of employement of my second jub with Job duties?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
Blackharmer said:
Th problem is i didnt work under NOC 1223 because thats for Human resources related. my job is Supply chain related

do i just provide Job Duties of my first Job and also letter of employement of my second jub with Job duties?
Why haven't you provided letters of employment for all jobs in the first place? Point is, you need to prove your Canadian work experience, so you provide all.

kadiemc82

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
NOA and T4 07-03-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT 24-03-2016
Med's Done....
RPRF request 26-04-2016
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Blackharmer said:

I think the NOC code you applied under must relate to your job duties. If you didn't work under NOC 1223 then you can't apply under that category.

raj99

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017 & 25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
15 july 2017
AOR Received.
June 24,2017
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
June 29, 2017
Med's Done....
Med passed- July 10, 2017
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
Blackharmer said:

DON'T BE DISCOURAGED.YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSULTED SOMEONE REGARDING YOUR CASE BEFORE APPLYING. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIX IT IF YOU CAN DISCUSS WITH PROPER IMMIGRATION LAWYER. JUST SAYING

I AM FED UP ALREADY WITH THIS CIC. WHY THEY WAITED FOR 2 YEARS TO MAKE ANY DECISION ON YOUR FILE? GOD KNOWS

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
raj99 said:
DON'T BE DISCOURAGED.YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSULTED SOMEONE REGARDING YOUR CASE BEFORE APPLYING. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIX IT IF YOU CAN DISCUSS WITH PROPER IMMIGRATION LAWYER. JUST SAYING

I AM FED UP ALREADY WITH THIS CIC. WHY THEY WAITED FOR 2 YEARS TO MAKE ANY DECISION ON YOUR FILE? GOD KNOWS
I used a lawyer when i applied but i guess i used the wrong one.. she doesnt know anything when ever i ask a question now i have all ths infront of me and i dont know what to do as she thinks what i need to submit now is just employment letter and job duties.

im fed up and confused. its depressing me

raj99

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017 & 25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
15 july 2017
AOR Received.
June 24,2017
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
June 29, 2017
Med's Done....
Med passed- July 10, 2017
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
Blackharmer said:
I used a lawyer when i applied but i guess i used the wrong one.. she doesnt know anything when ever i ask a question now i have all ths infront of me and i dont know what to do as she thinks what i need to submit now is just employment letter and job duties.

im fed up and confused. its depressing me
THINK POSITIVE.
DONT STRESS OUT. LIFE HAS MUCH BETTER THINGS READY FOR US ALL IF WE COULDN'T MAKE IT. JUST THINK ABOUT THAT
AND
YOU CAN GO FOR 2ND OPINION IN YOUR CASE IF YOU WANT. HERE WE CAN ONLY GIVE OUR OPINIONS. I WISH YOUR CASE GO WELL.

permanent_res1

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Why CIC is taking so much time to process the next stage in application . Few people waiting for PRPF or PPF since long. Any idea? is it because they want to take some break now on old application and concentrate on express entry or other priorities?

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
permanent_res1 said:
Why CIC is taking so much time to process the next stage in application . Few people waiting for PRPF or PPF since long. Any idea? is it because they want to take some break now on old application and concentrate on express entry or other priorities?
I guess they want wait for us to apply BOWP first so that they can make money from it. That's my guess only

sep19cec

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016, Scheduled A and travel Info
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Upfront RPRF 04-03-2016.
VitalyBogu said:
Noticed today another line in Ecas "We sent you correspondence on April 26, 2016"
It's probably the address verification email that I got.
Today gonna call the call center to ask if they already sent me the COPR.
I also notice another line just like above in ECAS this week wednesday "We sent you correspondence on Mar 18, 2016" ..it was about additional document -Schedule A request.
But status reads to b IN PROCESS...

SO WHAT DOES IT REFLECT..

since medical is received and upfront RFRF in March, Am i close to PPR??

VitalyBogu

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
sep19cec said:
I also notice another line just like above in ECAS this week wednesday "We sent you correspondence on Mar 18, 2016" ..it was about additional document -Schedule A request.
But status reads to b IN PROCESS...

SO WHAT DOES IT REFLECT..

since medical is received and upfront RFRF in March, Am i close to PPR??
I can tell you my experience with all the added lines on ecas.
I completed the medical exam (March 2016) and paid RPRF upfront (January 2016)
Then I was asked to submit additional documents (PCC,Background declaration and travel history) (February 2016)
Then I got the second line added in ecas "We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application on...." (March 2016)
Then probably after 15 days the status in ecas changed to "decision made" (April 2016)
Then after 13 days I got an email from CIC asking me to verify my home address (You should get a ready for visa email instead, to send your passport) (April 2016)
And two days after the email I got another line added "We sent you correspondence on..." that I don't 100% sure what it means. (April 2016)

sep19cec

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016, Scheduled A and travel Info
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Upfront RPRF 04-03-2016.
VitalyBogu said:
I can tell you my experience with all the added lines on ecas.
I completed the medical exam (March 2016) and paid RPRF upfront (January 2016)
Then I was asked to submit additional documents (PCC,Background declaration and travel history) (February 2016)
Then I got the second line added in ecas "We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application on...." (March 2016)
Then probably after 15 days the status in ecas changed to "decision made" (April 2016)
Then after 13 days I got an email from CIC asking me to verify my home address (You should get a ready for visa email instead, to send your passport) (April 2016)
And two days after the email I got another line added "We sent you correspondence on..." that I don't 100% sure what it means. (April 2016)

thanks..
it seems i have a long way to go yet...