Med's Request
Med:Passed19-11-15/Upfront-16-12-15
Passport Req..
PPR-waiting/29-2-16
VISA ISSUED...
PP Delivered-1-3-16
LANDED..........
15-3-2016
The only thing that challenges your belief is the fact that one person who had is application rejected already received the request as well. That means he in no way had passed all levels. Otherwise what you are saying makes complete sense.
Thanks

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
Winterfox said:
So I got the second email last night before i got home ..
I called my wife over and told her .. guess what .. got RPRF fee request .. and the atmosphere changed to joy excitement and hugs etc
Then in a few seconds a question popped up ... 'Y dont you looked excited to hear this news'
and thats when I had to drop the ball.
Damn u CIC.. Damn U
lol
I had a different day yesterday. I had my suspicions as soon as I saw the 1st RPRF email coz it doesn't make sense. So I didn't tell my wife about it after I got the 2nd cic screw-up email. I printed both emails and bring them home, showed them to my wife. She couldn't stop laughing for a while as soon as she realizes what was going on. We see CIC as pathetically trolling rather than annoying.

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
sillyboy220 said:
I have the same situation as you, and I just applied for my 2nd BOWP several days ago. Never expect those lazy CIC guys could give a hope.
My questions is buddy should we not stretch our workpermit to the maximum possible days in the event of getting a BOWP rejection or something ? coz anyways our permit is going to expire soon. so applying in end of march would buy some more time for us correct ?

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Gregor.Samsa said:
You should be able to get BOWP again, just apply ASAP because processing time is 3 months at least.

Like any other CIC application be sure all the forms are filled out correctly, add a Letter of Explanation, copies of current WP and AOR... Probably the same you did before
Thanks Gregor. Have to go through the same process. just wondering whether to stretch our workpermit to the maximum possible days in the event of getting a BOWP rejection or something ?

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cbe_canada said:
My questions is buddy should we not stretch our workpermit to the maximum possible days in the event of getting a BOWP rejection or something ? coz anyways our permit is going to expire soon. so applying in end of march would buy some more time for us correct ?
it's a good idea, as long as your employer is okay with your implied status.

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Pearl1 said:
it's a good idea, as long as your employer is okay with your implied status.
im not currently working. That adds up to my worries. But sometimes its better to get the permit so I can start looking for jobs. but seeing this CIC delay and by chance BOWP fails..... then,... :(

June26PR

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
13-08-2014
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
APL said:
The only thing that challenges your belief is the fact that one person who had is application rejected already received the request as well. That means he in no way had passed all levels. Otherwise what you are saying makes complete sense.
Thanks
For closing any application you have to complete all the further steps, with some comments then only you can complete any Workflow. and when you close any workflow all the other steps automatically complete with default value and date. That means those also have completed that level, may be with Rejected mark.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cbe_canada said:
im not currently working. That adds up to my worries. But sometimes its better to get the permit so I can start looking for jobs. but seeing this CIC delay and by chance BOWP fails..... then,... :(
in that case, it's better to wait until u have few days left on your current wp, just to buy some more time on implied status.

but up to u, whatever u feel comfortable with.

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Pearl1 said:
in that case, it's better to wait until u have few days left on your current wp, just to buy some more time on implied status.

but up to u, whatever u feel comfortable with.
Ya thanks buddy. hopefully we will hear from CIC soon.

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Hello friends,

I checked August spreadsheet but not able to get an idea what's happening rite now. I would appreciate if anyone could through some lite on current August progress. Any idea on what date they are processing ? I'm not sure if I should apply for EE too. but since im not working i will not be able to able to apply too i guess. and I see ppl applying for AINP. Is it easier to get AINP than OINP ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for asking too many questions :(

joelkhor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
MridulSharma said:
Huh, working on applications ? May be they are using our applications to test their software patches. May be there is a bug in the software patch, that sent emails to all. Going by Aug applicants pace, I really doubt whether they really have a plan to complete the 2014 CEC applicants ?

Go to John McCallum's facebook page and write viewers comments. Atleast it triggers email to his PA. The minister is old and looks drunk. I doubt whether this guy can achieve anything other than bringing in the refugees and receiving them in the airport.
Guys lets all email John McCallum at john.mccallum@parl.gc.ca. It is a more direct way to get in touch with him to let him know of the bullshit that's been going on with how CIC handles our applications.

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
cbe_canada said:
Hello friends,

I checked August spreadsheet but not able to get an idea what's happening rite now. I would appreciate if anyone could through some lite on current August progress. Any idea on what date they are processing ? I'm not sure if I should apply for EE too. but since im not working i will not be able to able to apply too i guess. and I see ppl applying for AINP. Is it easier to get AINP than OINP ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for asking too many questions :(
My AINP nomination employer driven category took 1 year and 5 months. My friend who filed 2 months after me took 1 year and 11 months. Nomination will not be granted if applicant no longer have valid WP at any stage during the waiting. Not sure about other categories or OINP, but I think these answer your questions.

anjieun

Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
joelkhor said:
Guys lets all email John McCallum at john.mccallum@parl.gc.ca. It is a more direct way to get in touch with him to let him know of the bullshit that's been going on with how CIC handles our applications.
done that many times
the secretary answered, suggesting to contact local mp
you should try and let us know
thanks

joelkhor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
anjieun said:
done that many times
the secretary answered, suggesting to contact local mp
you should try and let us know
thanks
I have spoken to my local MP and his secretary called me yesterday and said that she got in touch with CIC. They said that my application looks good, all documents received and should get a medical request in February. However, I'm not even sure if CIC even looked at the right application when the officer explained the situation to my MP. Because CIC said my AOR was given in December 2014, but I received my AOR in January 2015. That made me doubt whether or not CIC was even looking at my application when they were talking to my MP. Knowing that CIC makes mistakes all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if they keyed in the wrong application number and looked at somebody else's file instead.

JPLuici

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 02, 2014
AOR Received.
January 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront, October 07,2015
Today, I contacted CIC regarding my second time BOWP got some positive reply but regarding our PR applications, I came to know they can take upto 21 months.. I hope this is not true :-X