September 2014 applicants

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anush Sargsyan said:
Hi guys,

Can someone help me?? In my current passport I have entry visas to many countries, including Syria, Turkey, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Georgia. Will it cause any problems for me when crossing Canadian border??
Nope.

ADJYAJ

Dec 11, 2014
Hello,

I am also a Sept 5th Applicant with NOC 1112. Similar situation. I got the UCI from the agent after multiple attempts, however the number does not retrieve anything when I do the search , is that what you mean by saying ecas status is not active ? .

This is the email id I got from the agent for enquiries to CIC - cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
I have sent an enquiry mail to them on the 20th Jan but no reply yet.

ahmad321 said:
Hello everyone and Assalam o Alaikum,
i am 5th sep applicant from NOC 1112.... didnt hear anything yet..
i got uci by calling call center but ecas status is not active yet...
Does any one from same NOC?
can anyone give me the email id of cic for enquiry ?

May GOD help all of us...INSHA ALLAH...
Ameen

Regards,
Ahmad

Hello,

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ADJYAJ said:
Hello,

I am also a Sept 5th Applicant with NOC 1112. Similar situation. I got the UCI from the agent after multiple attempts, however the number does not retrieve anything when I do the search , is that what you mean by saying ecas status is not active ? .

This is the email id I got from the agent for enquiries to CIC - cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
I have sent an enquiry mail to them on the 20th Jan but no reply yet.

Hello,
If you are at CIO stage, you used a wrong email address for enquiry.

ADJYAJ

Dec 11, 2014
Diplomatru said:
If you are at CIO stage, you used a wrong email address for enquiry.
What is the CIO stage? the above email id was given to me by the agent. what is the correct one then?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ADJYAJ said:
What is the CIO stage? the above email id was given to me by the agent. what is the correct one then?
Initially your file is sent to Sydney, NS to CIO, where completeness check and MI acceptance review take place. If you are still at this stage and haven't received the email of positive determination of eligibility from them, the email id is CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @cic.gc.ca

they will reply in 60 days

ADJYAJ

Dec 11, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Initially your file is sent to Sydney, NS to CIO, where completeness check and MI acceptance review take place. If you are still at this stage and haven't received the email of positive determination of eligibility from them, the email id is CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

they will reply in 60 days
Thanks! But 60 days??? oh my god...

Also, since the DD was taken end Aug...it would expire by end Feb (6 months); If we dont hear anything by then....any idea? Any similar situations?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ADJYAJ said:
Thanks! But 60 days??? oh my god...

Also, since the DD was taken end Aug...it would expire by end Feb (6 months); If we dont hear anything by then....any idea? Any similar situations?
They should have collected the fee already, if the app passed through completeness check. You may try approaching your bank to learn if the DD has been cashed.

ADJYAJ

Dec 11, 2014
Diplomatru said:
They should have collected the fee already, if the app passed through completeness check. You may try approaching your bank to learn if the DD has been cashed.
Quite unfortunately no :(...The bank said the DD is not collected yet when we checked last Thursday. Does that mean we are out??

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ADJYAJ said:
Quite unfortunately no :(...The bank said the DD is not collected yet when we checked last Thursday. Does that mean we are out??
Not necessarily. Most of the time the banks have no accurate information on this matter. Don't guess. Send a query to CIO.

ADJYAJ

Dec 11, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Not necessarily. Most of the time the banks have no accurate information on this matter. Don't guess. Send a query to CIO.
Thanks, trying hard to be positive :) ! I shall send an other email to the email id you just provided.

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it normal that the file is returned because the NOC does not much and it is does match. It is clearly mentioned that the NOC 0113 and the position is Purchasing Manager.
How come ?!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mackester said:
Is it normal that the file is returned because the NOC does not much and it is does match. It is clearly mentioned that the NOC 0113 and the position is Purchasing Manager.
How come ?!
What about job duties?

tanwares

Jul 18, 2014
Waiting2014 said:
Yes, same situation...Sept aplicant, DD encashed in Dec2014 still no PER :(
Same with me. CC charged 30 Nov and still no PER. Sent email enquiry and still no response. Is this possible or is there any instance that CIC skipped the PER email? Or this is an indication of NER?