+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICATIONS

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DutchCanadian said:
Yay! We received SA today! A little scary opening the email fearing what's inside - but all good news! The package has been sent to Vienna! So begins a longer wait - but on the right track!

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Nice! My application was received on the same day as yours so I hope I'm up soon.

kazandbergen

May 7, 2013
needVisa25 said:
Yipee! Just got my SA now.. Now comes the super long wait.
Congrats!!! Ugh. I'm biting at the bit. Will they email both the sponsor and the person being sponsored? My husband and I work opposite shifts and I don't want to miss it.

DutchCanadian

Sep 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
kazandbergen said:
Congrats!!! Ugh. I'm biting at the bit. Will they email both the sponsor and the person being sponsored? My husband and I work opposite shifts and I don't want to miss it.
They email the sponsor only with the letter.

mrsldr

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
from ADVO- December 09, 2013
AOR Received.
from ADVO- December 09, 2013
File Transfer...
to ADVO- September 30, 2013
Med's Done....
July 07, 2013
Interview........
waive!!!!
Passport Req..
april 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
april 29, 2014. Passport sent back to me: May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
July.........
My husband received an email and it states that

This confirms that your application to sponsor a member of the FAmily class has been received by CIC on 2013/09/16.

is this AOR or SA?

im so happy! :) :) :)

DutchCanadian

Sep 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
mrsldr said:
My husband received an email and it states that

This confirms that your application to sponsor a member of the FAmily class has been received by CIC on 2013/09/16.

is this AOR or SA?

im so happy! :) :) :)
This is AOR...SA should come very soon!

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DutchCanadian said:
Yay! We received SA today! A little scary opening the email fearing what's inside - but all good news! The package has been sent to Vienna! So begins a longer wait - but on the right track!

Good luck to everyone waiting!
Congrats! Hope Vienna will wake up soon ;)

kazandbergen

May 7, 2013
Bad news on our end.... Our package got returned... He forgot a form and I didn't sign something....

Would it be okay if I signed it, scanned the paper, and emailed it to my husband and he printed it out and resubmit it or do I have to actually mail him the paper after I sign it?

I'm so upset. I thought I triple checked everything...

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazandbergen said:
Bad news on our end.... Our package got returned... He forgot a form and I didn't sign something....

Would it be okay if I signed it, scanned the paper, and emailed it to my husband and he printed it out and resubmit it or do I have to actually mail him the paper after I sign it?

Sorry to hear that. I think it is better to have a mistake now then when it at the Visa Office, the VO would have delayed things much longer. I think the paper needs your original signature, it can't be a photocopy. I'm not suggesting you do this, but can your husband sign your name ;).

Just curious which forms were the issue was it just the Sponsorship part or the immigration part as well? I'm wondering what exactly they do at the Mississauga office.

geedsey20

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013 (no email)
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 SA approved
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-05-2014 (Passport Received by CEM 20-05-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2014 Visa Pickup
LANDED..........
18-07-2014 Thankyou Lord
OMG! they starting to release AOR/SA already... im really worried coz we havent get anything yet on my hubby's email.. its been 21days when we send our application... we even checked a spam folder just to make sure...but still nothing... so frustrating :( :( :(

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazandbergen said:

I'm sorry. But it's better that they found the missing form now than later!

Definitely send the form with the original signature and not a copy.

kazandbergen

May 7, 2013
needVisa25 said:
Sorry to hear that. I think it is better to have a mistake now then when it at the Visa Office, the VO would have delayed things much longer. I think the paper needs your original signature, it can't be a photocopy. I'm not suggesting you do this, but can your husband sign your name ;).

Just curious which forms were the issue was it just the Sponsorship part or the immigration part as well? I'm wondering what exactly they do at the Mississauga office.
He went ahead and re-mailed it with the paper I emailed to him in my frenzy. I'm mailing him out the original today just in case that it is rejected as well.

He forgot to include one of his financial papers and I forgot to sign IMM5406 where it asks to sign if I don't have kids.... I don't... I can totally see how we missed that but I'm kicking myself.

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazandbergen said:
He forgot to include one of his financial papers and I forgot to sign IMM5406 where it asks to sign if I don't have kids.... I don't... I can totally see how we missed that but I'm kicking myself.
We hope we didn't forget anything since it would take a long time for the package to be returned to us to Germany by snail mail.

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazandbergen said:
He went ahead and re-mailed it with the paper I emailed to him in my frenzy. I'm mailing him out the original today just in case that it is rejected as well.

I remember that form! It was confusing and strange because it makes you sign if you've written nothing, opposite of self-intuition.