+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

sept-30

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
My test date was today.the test was easy because I studied Discover Canada 5 times and I did a lot of online test, also I bought citizenshipsupport.ca
some questions were very obvious and a few of them were a little tricky but not really hard.
my husband and I had our interview at the same time with the same officer .interview went smooth . Although we prepared translate of our passports but she said that she doesn't need them ,she only asked for our ID cards and passports.then we handed in our CBSA to her and this time she was pleased. after she finished with document checking ,she said see you in ceremony.She didn't ask for any other documentations.

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's great! Congrats!

What was your local office?

sept-30 said:
My test date was today.the test was easy because I studied Discover Canada 5 times and I did a lot of online test, also I bought citizenshipsupport.ca
some questions were very obvious and a few of them were a little tricky but not really hard.
my husband and I had our interview at the same time with the same officer .interview went smooth . Although we prepared translate of our passports but she said that she doesn't need them ,she only asked for our ID cards and passports.then we handed in our CBSA to her and this time she was pleased. after she finished with document checking ,she said see you in ceremony.She didn't ask for any other documentations.