Dom21

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys !

Just thought I would update you that I finally got my Oath letter !!!! My Oath is scheduled for 18 Oct @ 8:30am. Its actually a saturday ceremony which is interesting lol My letter was mailed out on 15 Sept. I have not received the actual letter as yet but my ecas was updated which was how i knew :)

Wanted to thanks everyone in this forum for all their advise and motivation through this whole journey ^.^ I really embraced all the support i received here! Such a long journey and i am extremely excited to see the end :)

Best wishes to all and have hope !

Silver77

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
Hello guys, I have received my oath letter as well... I will have ceremony october 10th.

Finally, becoming Canadian :) I would thank everyone who answers my questions. I wish a good luck who are processing their application.

I have one final question. I also received a letter which mentions about new Canadian citizenship certificate.

Does anyone has a image how it looks like?

Silver77

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
Well, I think nobody reply about citizenship certificate.. I am actually sad that I am leaving my PR card.

I hope new certificate looks like smiliar to PR card:)

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silver77 said:
Well, I think nobody reply about citizenship certificate.. I am actually sad that I am leaving my PR card.

I hope new certificate looks like smiliar to PR card:)
well certificate is like a diploma its not an ID type ;o) you cant bring it everyday unless you fold it :eek: :p

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got information about ATIP report and I thought some of you guys are interested in.
If you order the ATIP report on (let's say) Sep 1st and receive the report on Oct 1st, the report is only showing the activities on your file up to Sep 1st and it is printed on the day you order it.

Good luck,

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazamizi said:
I got information about ATIP report and I thought some of you guys are interested in.
If you order the ATIP report on (let's say) Sep 1st and receive the report on Oct 1st, the report is only showing the activities on your file up to Sep 1st and it is printed on the day you order it.

Good luck,
really? thats not in my case i requsted auguest 9 and i received on sept 9, the date is up to sept 9.

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I emailed ATIP and they responded me that the report is printed on the date of order.

hoping_canadian said:
really? thats not in my case i requsted auguest 9 and i received on sept 9, the date is up to sept 9.

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazamizi said:
I emailed ATIP and they responded me that the report is printed on the date of order.
It is auto generated by the system and scheduled to be emailed 30 days from receipt.. Simple and no human interaction as sesitive fields are not in the report

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It can explain that!
Michels said:
It is auto generated by the system and scheduled to be emailed 30 days from receipt.. Simple and no human interaction as sesitive fields are not in the report