+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2012: FSW Arranged Employment applicants join here

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
jaz0020 said:
how much time it takes from RCMP to send the finger print mail to my address ??? its been a week now.
Hey...it took them 9 calendar days to send the report from Ottawa to Toronto. The report gets generated the same day or the next day after your fingerprints but since they send it by 63 cents regular mail, it takes forever to reach you.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
My tracker got activated yesterday.... Now I have to wait another 4 days for delivery due to the long weekend....

amdee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
congrats all! please do write your landing experiences as you complete that last step.

Is it mandatory to cross the border, or U-turn without US administrative refusal is fine? Would the IO on Canadian side ask for the US letter?

thanks,
amdee

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
you can do U-turn at Peace bridge if you are in GTA.....no need of US visa or US administrative refusal...Jessica07 did the same and I will do the same on Tues or Wednesday...

guys about B4 form...what all things can we add or should be added to the B4 form? One thing for sure is gold.

amdee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
dbss said:
you can do U-turn at Peace bridge if you are in GTA.....no need of US visa or US administrative refusal...Jessica07 did the same and I will do the same on Tues or Wednesday...

guys about B4 form...what all things can we add or should be added to the B4 form? One thing for sure is gold.
thanks dbss! Peace bridge would work for me too.
amdee

katyyy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
16/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/12/2014
jaz0020 said:
how much time it takes from RCMP to send the finger print mail to my address ??? its been a week now.
Hi jaz0020; What mail RCMP will send it to you? I have also done my fingerprint from the Commissionaires last week and he said the RCMP headquarter in Ottawa will send the report to my Case Analyst .

chesterbr

Feb 16, 2013
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2013
Med's Request
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-01-2014
vik81 said:
Yes all AEO (Arranged employment) applicants are exempt from showing any proof of funds.
FWIW: My AEO is based on an offer from my current employer (to whom an LMO had already been issue, and the AEO was tied to it). I've done my re-entry at Rainbow Bridge a few weeks ago, and was surprised to find that the border agent asked me for either a confirmation that I was indeed working with the employer or a proof-of-funds. Luckly I had access to the automated payroll system from my mobile phone, but I wonder if that is because my AEO is based on an LMO, or if entrants that aren't yet working would have had to show the proof-of-funds...

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
dbss said:
Hey...it took them 9 calendar days to send the report from Ottawa to Toronto. The report gets generated the same day or the next day after your fingerprints but since they send it by 63 cents regular mail, it takes forever to reach you.
well then how much time it would take them to send it directly to the immigration as i got no reply from rcmp or the immigration so i did another rcmp report and this time i asked them to mail the report to me and then i would send it to the immigration .

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
katyyy said:
Hi jaz0020; What mail RCMP will send it to you? I have also done my fingerprint from the Commissionaires last week and he said the RCMP headquarter in Ottawa will send the report to my Case Analyst .
the result RCMP will mail it to me and i will mail to immigration ottawa again so i have a tracking of the document , when sent directly from the RCMP there is no way to track except calling or email them which there is no reply.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hey...I know it is very painful waiting for it...but there was no need to do the second check....since you sent the mail straight from RCMP to CPP it would have definitely reached there earlier than 9 days....CPP won't conform if they have received the report. The mail gets received at CPP and gets scanned and then gets delivered to the agent in charge. Did you put the agent id# on the address for the mail to CPP
?
The only thing you can do is send CPP an email on 15th day and if you still have not got a PPR send them the other report as well which hopefully won't be required. RCMP will only say that we sent the mail to the address you mentioned on so and so date and end of story. I have been that road.

katyyy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
16/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/12/2014
dbss said:
Hey...I know it is very painful waiting for it...but there was no need to do the second check....since you sent the mail straight from RCMP to CPP it would have definitely reached there earlier than 9 days....CPP won't conform if they have received the report. The mail gets received at CPP and gets scanned and then gets delivered to the agent in charge. Did you put the agent id# on the address for the mail to CPP
?
The only thing you can do is send CPP an email on 15th day and if you still have not got a PPR send them the other report as well which hopefully won't be required. RCMP will only say that we sent the mail to the address you mentioned on so and so date and end of story. I have been that road.
yeah , i have mentioned the Case Analyst's id# and the full address of CPP

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
dbss said:
?
i have my application number on the rcmp mail which would be sent to the cpp directly as the commissionaires people said no need for case analyst it application number would do the job.

prempatel1986

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Status updated with decision made
A long waited moment
Now just have to wait for few days to have back pp with maple leaf and copr

Thanks everyone
Good luck to all

keypad

Sep 29, 2013