Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
finallyseehopes said:
How can you guys get the ME appointment so fast. I am in Calgary. The earliest date to get x-ray and blood is Dec 18, which I booked last week!
Hi finallyseehopes,

Sorry don't know about Calgary, but Toronto and Ottawa have many DMPs. For us, x-ray and blood work were walk-ins with wait time around an hour.
You might want to start a new thread asking seniors from Calgary to see if someone can help. Hope it works out earlier for you.

Thanks,
amdee

amdee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Folks who submitted online RPRF fee, did you receive any confirmation when you emailed the receipt as an attachment; other than the automated mail from that cost recovery address.

Thanks,
amdee

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
I personally liked the Waiting Theory; this is rightly applicable for me and for those, who are waiting to hear good news from CIC

1.Anxiety makes waits seem longer
2.Uncertain waits are longer than known, finite waits
3.Unexplained waits are longer than explained
4.Unfair waits are longer than equitable waits
5.The more valuable the service, the longer the customer will wait
6.Solo waits feel longer than group waits

jessica07

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014 at Peace Bridge
Amdee,

Dont you have to send the receipt to CIC by post? As it was written on my email. Not sure. I didnt send email though. Let me know then.

amdee said:
Folks who submitted online RPRF fee, did you receive any confirmation when you emailed the receipt as an attachment; other than the automated mail from that cost recovery address.

Thanks,
amdee

hithere

Feb 8, 2012
jessica07 said:
Amdee,

Dont you have to send the receipt to CIC by post? As it was written on my email. Not sure. I didnt send email though. Let me know then.
I sent it by post as well as mentioned in the email. Are we supposed to email our RPRF receipt?

jessica07

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014 at Peace Bridge
I dont think so. As in the email its written send the documents/fees in the following address. Its my understanding though.

hithere said:
I sent it by post as well as mentioned in the email. Are we supposed to email our RPRF receipt?

amdee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
jessica07 said:
I dont think so. As in the email its written send the documents/fees in the following address. Its my understanding though.
Thanks jessica07 and hithere. I think the statement says that for fastest service you should send the receipt attached to an email. So I did just that and got an automated response. But I think I'll post the receipt too, just in case, although I don't know what would be different as it's the exact same information being emailed and posted.

Amdee

Below is the statement:

" You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address ------ @ cic.gc.ca "

ta2

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2013-02-07
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2013-02-28
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
2013-11-26
Med's Done....
2013-12-02
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-12-19
VISA ISSUED...
2014-01-03
LANDED..........
2014-01-03 at Peach Arch, BC
amdee said:

Thanks,
amdee
I submitted via snail mail and via email. Before the snail mail was received by CPP-O I received a reply to my email saying that my RPRF payment was complete.

amdee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
ta2 said:
I submitted via snail mail and via email. Before the snail mail was received by CPP-O I received a reply to my email saying that my RPRF payment was complete.
Thanks ta2. Looks like everyone sent snail mail, that includes me now. I will wait for a week before querying cpp-o, if I don't hear from them.

Amdee

hithere

Feb 8, 2012
amdee said:
Thanks ta2. Looks like everyone sent snail mail, that includes me now. I will wait for a week before querying cpp-o, if I don't hear from them.

Amdee
They never mentioned about 'Emailing RPRF Receipt' in the email I received from CPP-O. Regardless, I will try emailing them to avoid any unnecessary delay. Am I suppose to email at ' OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca ' or is there any other email address mentioned?

ta2

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2013-02-07
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2013-02-28
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
2013-11-26
Med's Done....
2013-12-02
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-12-19
VISA ISSUED...
2014-01-03
LANDED..........
2014-01-03 at Peach Arch, BC
hithere said:
They never mentioned about 'Emailing RPRF Receipt' in the email I received from CPP-O. Regardless, I will try emailing them to avoid any unnecessary delay. Am I suppose to email at ' OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca ' or is there any other email address mentioned?
Yes, this is the email address. And here are the instructions to follow when sending them an email: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cppottawa-t118769.0.html;msg2373461#msg2373461

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Today i received an email from Ottawa office to provide these two letters.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

• A LETTER FROM YOUR EMPLOYER OFFERING YOU EMPLOYMENT ON AN INDETERMINATE BASIS ONCE A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA IS ISSUED
• A DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION FOR YOUR CURRENT POSITION

The letter i have provided before with my application stated that my company hired me as permanent employee. but i don't know why they asked me again to send these letters.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
shahid_iet said:
Today i received an email from Ottawa office to provide these two letters.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

• A LETTER FROM YOUR EMPLOYER OFFERING YOU EMPLOYMENT ON AN INDETERMINATE BASIS ONCE A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA IS ISSUED
• A DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION FOR YOUR CURRENT POSITION

The letter i have provide before with my application stated that my company hired me as permanent employee. but i don't why they asked me again to send these letters.
It's been a while and maybe they want to conform if you still have the offer of employment..

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
dbss said:
It's been a while and maybe they want to conform if you still have the offer of employment..
In my previous letter my manager did not add lines you will be employed permanently. he just mentioned me as permanent employee. i was wondering is it a problem they asked me again to send letters.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I landed last night at Pearson airport in Toronto, coming back from a business trip in the US. The process went pretty quickly, especially after I told them I had been working in Toronto for a year, most of the new-comer tips were skipped, nobody asked to see my bank statement and employment letter, and I was out of the door in less than 4 minutes