+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2012: FSW Arranged Employment applicants join here

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello All,
I have a question for you all. I submitted my application with arranged employment on 29th April. My payment has been charged on 7th may & from 17th may my Ecas status changed to "In Process". When i inquired with CIC on 14th June they gave me my file number said my application is awaiting review from officer. But still i have not got my PER email. Is it normal to get "In process" Ecas status without receiving PER email? I have UCI & file number for my application.....have already requested for GCMS notes but just wanted to have more information about my status....Request you all plz provide your inputs on my situation.
Thanks, Gaurav

mysteaka said:
Friends,

itsmyid's VO is Beijing. Other info include our timelines can be viewed here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjsMYWx-8TnjdGJTM1l4VktFZ1Q5R1lfcTNLNzFEalE&usp=sharing

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
gaurav1182 ,
If you refer to Work Instruction , the procedure is to send the e-mail / post to the applicant once Application # / UCI is generated

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Thanks for your reply. Could you please share link for work instruction? I read it once i am not able to locate it right now.

p_sreenath said:
gaurav1182 ,
If you refer to Work Instruction , the procedure is to send the e-mail / post to the applicant once Application # / UCI is generated

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-SEP-2012 / PER on 05-NOV-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
gaurav1182 said:
Hello All,
I have a question for you all. I submitted my application with arranged employment on 29th April. My payment has been charged on 7th may & from 17th may my Ecas status changed to "In Process". When i inquired with CIC on 14th June they gave me my file number said my application is awaiting review from officer. But still i have not got my PER email. Is it normal to get "In process" Ecas status without receiving PER email? I have UCI & file number for my application.....have already requested for GCMS notes but just wanted to have more information about my status....Request you all plz provide your inputs on my situation.
Thanks, Gaurav
gaurav1182,

So sorry to here that.. although I don't know about work instruction links, I think you are fine even if you didn't get PER yet.
because PER shows only
* your application #
* your UCI
* Receipt # (you can ask CIC if you need it)
* your application will be transferred to your local visa office (PER doesn't show which VO is your office)
* you passed an initial eligibility check as an applicant with an arranged employment.
* you need to send any further information to your VO if you change your email address, marital status, etc.

This is PER image, it probably help you to know PER doesn't have many information of one's status...

I guess if you want you asked CIO to send PER for you because they should provide PER...

Hope this helps you :)

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
I agree with mysteaka , see your personal mail , I have attached the document

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
mysteaka said:
dears,

I think that's good idea too.
Do you plan withdraw your FSW if you file your CEC app and your FSW assessment isn't started yet?

Weeeee :D :D :D :D
I don't know if we can withdraw because ECAS shows IN PROCESS but I think I will let it go because at the end of the day you want PR and if you are getting it earlier that's better......we spent so much money already...it's just another $550

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed
i applied for BOWP yesterday as I am within the 4 month range now. Lets see how it goes. It was an online application.

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Thanks Mysteaka for your reply. I was thinking on similar line that application number + Ecas "In process" means PER done without email also. But i met one guy who was issue NER after his status went to "In process" in Ecas. Like me he also didn't receive his PER email. As per him. If CIO is not sure of eligibility as per their checklist they will assign ones's application to visa officer to check for eligibility. so got little worried cos of that. Lets see what happens next.
- Gaurav

mysteaka said:
gaurav1182,

So sorry to here that.. although I don't know about work instruction links, I think you are fine even if you didn't get PER yet.
because PER shows only
* your application #
* your UCI
* your application will be transferred to your local visa office (PER doesn't show which VO is your office)
* you passed an initial eligibility check as an applicant with an arranged employment.
* you need to send any further information to your VO if you change your email address, marital status, etc.

This is PER image, it probably help you to know PER doesn't have many information of one's status...

I guess if you want you asked CIO to send PER for you because they should provide PER...

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Tried to call their call center number...888 242 2100...agent said they can't provide me status of my of fsw application cos they don't have access for it. Emailed them few weeks back still no answer...Any other way to approach them?

mysteaka said:
gaurav1182,

because PER shows only
* your application #
* your UCI

jibinseb

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Hi mysteaka ,

Actually I am planning to apply to keep my FSW2 file untile i get my first eligibility email/file number of CEC,if they didnt start our processing of FSW2 evenafter geting the file number of CEC,THEN i may cancel the fsw, because will get refund and we can bridge our workpermit even if cec takes long time to process

:)

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
dbss said:
I don't know if we can withdraw because ECAS shows IN PROCESS but I think I will let it go because at the end of the day you want PR and if you are getting it earlier that's better......we spent so much money already...it's just another $550
jibinseb said:
Hi mysteaka ,

Actually I am planning to apply to keep my FSW2 file untile i get my first eligibility email/file number of CEC,if they didnt start our processing of FSW2 evenafter geting the file number of CEC,THEN i may cancel the fsw, because will get refund and we can bridge our workpermit even if cec takes long time to process

:)
Thanks for your reply :)

If your GCMS shows that your assessment isn't start yet, CIC will refund.
Remember, as you know, after NEW CEC came, its assessment standards became tighter. (Many people can apply for CEC easier than before, but getting PR through CEC is more difficult than before)

good luck!

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
gaurav1182 said:
Tried to call their call center number...888 242 2100...agent said they can't provide me status of my of fsw application cos they don't have access for it. Emailed them few weeks back still no answer...Any other way to approach them?
Eww, now, maybe waiting GCMS is the fastest way.
In the past, when our friend asked CIC, an agent gave him the information. It means they can access his status.
But they can't access your status... I think it's because your file was already transferred to Ottawa.

If you have a chance of changing your e-mail address or some contact information, it's a chance to make sure, You call CIC again and ask ;
---
I'd like to update my contact information. However, I don't know which office I should contact to, because I'm not sure whether my application documents were transferred. I don't receive anything from Sydney yet. Could you tell me which office has my application documents?
---
... and so on.
If the answer isn't CIO-Sydney, you've already passed your initial eligibility review. So you won't get NER. (maybe) you can request your PER.

Anyway, if you won't get PER when you find you're ok in GCMS, I think you can send inquiry to CIO, why CIO didn't send anything? is it ok even if you didn't receive PER? and so on.

Fingers crossed for you

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Thanks Mysteaka for you reply. I think, i will wait for GCMS notes and then take next step...If i can't find anything in GCMS notes, will try to get some answers from CIC by updating email address and so on. Lets see how it goes. Thanks once again.
- Gaurav

mysteaka said:
Eww, now, maybe waiting GCMS is the fastest way.
In the past, when our friend asked CIC, an agent gave him the information. It means they can access his status.
But they can't access your status... I think it's because your file was already transferred to Ottawa.

If you have a chance of changing your e-mail address or some contact information, it's a chance to make sure, You call CIC again and ask ;
---
I'd like to update my contact information. However, I don't know which office I should contact to, because I'm not sure whether my application documents were transferred. I don't receive anything from Sydney yet. Could you tell me which office has my application documents?
---
... and so on.
If the answer isn't CIO-Sydney, you've already passed your initial eligibility review. So you won't get NER. (maybe) you can request your PER.

Anyway, if you won't get PER when you find you're ok in GCMS, I think you can send inquiry to CIO, why CIO didn't send anything? is it ok even if you didn't receive PER? and so on.

Fingers crossed for you

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
itsmyid said:
It doesn't mean anything since it all depends on which office. I know someone got MR after 3 months of submission early this year, processed by hong kong office
the one i am talking about his office was cpp ottawa

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
jaz0020 said: