Interview........
Not Sure whether it will be Exempted or not
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting
1. I have already submitted my police verification reports of India & Dubai.
2. My current job is HR & Administration Manager but my Visa shows Administration Director. M having experience of last 7 years in Dubai.
3. AEO states as Liaison Officer & the same mail has been forwarded to my consultant and consultant has forwarded it to me. Consultant is my uncles business friend so I dont think he will cheat me for any reason plus my uncle has only given me job offer letter.
4. Lastly I have already paid all my fees and I have also received payment received confirmation from federal skilled worker stating that they have already received payment from my side.
5. CIC has started processing my application on 23rd jan 2013 so now what u say on this? Will they ask me and my wife for an interview? If not then what will be their next step? When they will ask me and my wife for medical?
6. To complete all this formalities how much approximat time they will take? Plz try to provide me all the details as m worried and to much tensed unless I wont get my PR done.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
ravalashish79 said:
1. I have already submitted my police verification reports of India & Dubai.
2. My current job is HR & Administration Manager but my Visa shows Administration Director. M having experience of last 7 years in Dubai.
3. AEO states as Liaison Officer & the same mail has been forwarded to my consultant and consultant has forwarded it to me. Consultant is my uncles business friend so I dont think he will cheat me for any reason plus my uncle has only given me job offer letter.
4. Lastly I have already paid all my fees and I have also received payment received confirmation from federal skilled worker stating that they have already received payment from my side.
5. CIC has started processing my application on 23rd jan 2013 so now what u say on this? Will they ask me and my wife for an interview? If not then what will be their next step? When they will ask me and my wife for medical?

6. To complete all this formalities how much approximat time they will take? Plz try to provide me all the details as m worried and to much tensed unless I wont get my PR done.

are you AEO applicant ?????? have you been asked by visa office for some legal documents from your employer??????? this stage comes before medical so if you have been asked for that so then you are medical on way otherwise you must be ready to provide some legal documents from your employer to visa office

ravalashish79

Mar 28, 2013
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2012
Doc's Request.
Nothing Requested till date..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
03/05/2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting
Yes I am AEO applicant & till date I have not been asked for any legal documents from my employer!! Can u brief me what type of legal documents you are asking for? Secondly you mean to say that, there wont be an interview for me & my wife is it correct? When can I expect my medical? Thnxs for your valuable time & your reply..

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ravalashish79 said:
Yes I am AEO applicant & till date I have not been asked for any legal documents from my employer!! Can u brief me what type of legal documents you are asking for? Secondly you mean to say that, there wont be an interview for me & my wife is it correct? When can I expect my medical? Thnxs for your valuable time & your reply..

Ok i post below the letter which they generally ask to applicant and very less chances are for AEO applicant for interview after asking for some legal documents......so you should wait their email for updated forms and some legal documents i m posting the email below.......

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence. Please be sure that you read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being delayed or refused.

Your application may be processed more quickly, outside the regular queue for skilled worker applications, if you can show that you meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Regulations of 2002. You need to provide the following (ticked) information to assist with our assessment:

1. A current job offer letter from the prospective employer in Canada, explaining in detail: exactly what is the job on offer (position, duties, salary, place in company, etc.)

2. Documentation from the prospective employer to demonstrate that their business operations are ongoing and will be able to provide you with sustained employment if you obtain an immigrant visa. Such documentation could include: photographs of their business premises, business license/registration, payroll, recent tax statements, trading accounts, company history, etc. The employer may already have provided similar information to Service Canada, but it is required now in the context of evaluating the genuineness of the job offer as part of your visa application. The employer should include details of any other foreign nationals they have hired after having obtained a job confirmation from Service Canada. The employer may send this information directly to our office.

3. A full and detailed explanation from the prospective employer of the process by which the vacancy came about in the employers company, why an employee is being sought from outside Canada, and how you were found to qualify for and subsequently offered the job.

4. A letter from you, explaining in detail the process by which you obtained the job offer from Canada.

5. A reference from your current employer, explaining your job duties

6. Your own description of your qualifying experience. Please write your own detailed explanation, including examples of how you accomplished each task as stated in your job description.

7. A full and detailed explanation from you of how your qualifications and experience are relevant to the job being offered, and how you will be able to perform in Canada.

You should send this information within 60 days of the date of this letter. If you can demonstrate that you meet the requirements of R82, you will be awarded an additional 10 points under arranged employment, plus 5 points for adaptability on the selection grid under IRPA, and processing of your application will be prioritized.

Please return a copy of this letter with your documentation.

Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada

neha_arora1985

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with an App
shanindia2007 said:
any updates???
Hi Shan,
No update. Same status. May be we will get by the end of this month.
Hope for the best.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I just called CIC and learned my application has been transferred to VO last month, but I haven't heard from the VO yet. My question is, I submitted my application while still waiting for police certificate, now that I have got it, should I send it to VO right away or wait till they ask me for it?

Thanks

ravalashish79

Mar 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03/05/2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting
Hello Neha,

Is your medical done or you still awaiting for it? I am an AEO applicant & till date I have not been asked for interview / medical, as my application was received by CIC on 26th April 2012 & they have started processing my application on 23rd January 2013... What you say regarding the interview will it be followed or direct medical will be asked? when can I expect my acknowledgement letter from CIC? The reason behind asking you is I am residing & working in Dubai & my tenancy contract is getting expired after 6 months.. Awaiting for our reply for the same

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-SEP-2012 / PER on 05-NOV-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
itsmyid said:
I just called CIC and learned my application has been transferred to VO last month, but I haven't heard from the VO yet. My question is, I submitted my application while still waiting for police certificate, now that I have got it, should I send it to VO right away or wait till they ask me for it?

Thanks
Hi,

You can wait until the officer ask you for your police certificate.

According to the Guide 7000 :
"Note. We strongly recommend that you submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested."

Good luck :)

neha_arora1985

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with an App
ravalashish79 said:
Hello Neha,

Is your medical done or you still awaiting for it? I am an AEO applicant & till date I have not been asked for interview / medical, as my application was received by CIC on 26th April 2012 & they have started processing my application on 23rd January 2013... What you say regarding the interview will it be followed or direct medical will be asked? when can I expect my acknowledgement letter from CIC? The reason behind asking you is I am residing & working in Dubai & my tenancy contract is getting expired after 6 months.. Awaiting for our reply for the same
Hi Ravalashish79,
My Visa office is New Delhi and currently I am residing in Canada. So far I didn't receive medical request from VO but my E-cas status shows that they started processing my application. I don't know how VO is working nowdays. Before it was first come first serve but now they are sending MR according to them. As I am already in Canada so I am elegible to apply for open work permit but as you are in Dubai you can not do anything except just to wait. CIC don't care when your contract is expiring in Dubai.
I hope you will get your MR by the end of this month.
Good luck.

ravalashish79

Mar 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03/05/2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting
Dear Neha,

Thank a lot for your reply!! can u plz inform me whether there will be interview followed in my case or not??

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ravalashish79 said:
Dear Neha,

Thank a lot for your reply!! can u plz inform me whether there will be interview followed in my case or not??

why are you so much afraid of interview if you would satisfied the visa office what i post above then you will never call for interview and in AEO case very less chances are for interview but we should ready for every thing.........

neha_arora1985

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with an App
ravalashish79 said:
Dear Neha,

Hi Ravalashish79,
I don't think so because your case is clear. Usually VO calls for an interview if they have some doubts.
Good Luck!

ravalashish79

Mar 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2012