+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2012: FSW Arranged Employment applicants join here

DanielZhang

Nov 17, 2013
Hi All,

I got the medical request via email last week but there was not RPRF in the email.

Has anyone met this situation before?

I'm wondering if I can pay RPRF now or waiting for any further emails.

Thanks,

graham1710

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 09-04-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Request
07-01-2014
Med's Done....
14-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2014
LANDED..........
In Canada since October 2012. Landed as a PR on March 8th 2014.
toor13 said:
Thanks Graham,
My VO is CPP Ottawa.
Ecase haven't been updated yet, it still shows In process. Below is the email i got from CIC
The 2013 PER list keeps growing with people getting processed.

Dear XXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. While an interview does not appear necessary at this time, we reserve the right to call you to an interview, should this become necessary at some future stage in processing.

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

Medical examination for yourself
The medical forms will be sent via a separate email within 24 hours

Updated employment letter (Job offer must show signature and full name of the HR person/employer )

Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Please follow these steps:

Go to the website: xxx
Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
• Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
• You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse
• Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
• Click “Submit”
• Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CPP-O.
I guess just make sure the letter has exactly what they're asking (signature and full name of the person in HR). Your best bet is probably just going to the instruction guide, or the document checklist, where it references that part, and following the instructions exactly. Then you'll have nothing to worry about. They may just want a new copy to make sure you still have the offer, who knows.

Ah, so ECAS doesn't have anything after the line stating when they received your application? It doesn't have the 'we started processing' line?

Good news it's moving for you though!

Graham.

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
DanielZhang said:
Hi All,

I got the medical request via email last week but there was not RPRF in the email.

Has anyone met this situation before?

I'm wondering if I can pay RPRF now or waiting for any further emails.

Thanks,
You should get one more email which will include things like submit medical rprf instructions or any other document needed... I got two emails this morning

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Does anybody knows how much usually it costs for medical exam? In Arizona there is only one Physician and he is asking USD 450 per person plus USD 60 for x-ray... Holy Smoke!

ta2

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2013-02-07
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2013-02-28
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
2013-11-26
Med's Done....
2013-12-02
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-12-19
VISA ISSUED...
2014-01-03
LANDED..........
2014-01-03 at Peach Arch, BC
bsingh said:
Does anybody knows how much usually it costs for medical exam? In Arizona there is only one Physician and he is asking USD 450 per person plus USD 60 for x-ray... Holy Smoke!
Ours were $180 + $50 for Xray. Canadian Dollars

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
ta2 said:
Ours were $180 + $50 for Xray. Canadian Dollars
Thanks ta2

I guess I have to pay 1000 bucks, as I don't have any other option.... I have one more question, in the email i'm asked this:-

" Please indicate where you have lived between the dates of September 2002 to November 2002 "

Is there any format out there to write a letter explaining these dates?? I don't know why they asked this.. I have no gap in education or pcc !!!

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello All,

I received my CAIPS today. It says that criminality is In process while Security is not started. Everything else is passed.

Actually in Notes i can see that, they required FBI clearance for my spouse even though she stayed in USA for only 2 months. I am not sure if i need to submit this or not. Will be thankful if anyone can provide their view point on that.

It has been also mentioned that my file has been sent to ECU for Criminality review & passports have been sent to ECU-RFV. What does that mean?

Thanks, Gaurav

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
gaurav1182 said:
Hello All,

I received my CAIPS today. It says that criminality is In process while Security is not started. Everything else is passed.

Actually in Notes i can see that, they required FBI clearance for my spouse even though she stayed in USA for only 2 months. I am not sure if i need to submit this or not. Will be thankful if anyone can provide their view point on that.

It has been also mentioned that my file has been sent to ECU for Criminality review & passports have been sent to ECU-RFV. What does that mean?

Thanks, Gaurav
Give them whatever they ask for, there's no use arguring with them by citing the guidelines published by them, it will only delay your application. I had been asked to submit things that were not on the check list and someone in similar situation didn't get the same request, and I gave them all.

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Thanks itsmyid. thats what i am planning too. Actually in my CAIPS note i can see that immigration officer only asked for FBI clearance for my self but when that requirement was translated in official letter clerk converted it in to FBI clearance for both myself & my spouse & now they are seating on my file waiting for my spouse FBI clearance. It would take about a month to get FBI clearance from now. So getting frustrated thinking about it. Anyways can't help ::) ::) ::)
- Gaurav

itsmyid said:
Give them whatever they ask for, there's no use arguring with them by citing the guidelines published by them, it will only delay your application. I had been asked to submit things that were not on the check list and someone in similar situation didn't get the same request, and I gave them all.

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
How do I apply for CAIPS notes?

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed
p_sreenath said:
How do I apply for CAIPS notes?
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
thanks ghatot201, I will apply for CAIPS and check what status of my application

hemramtor

Dec 12, 2013
Hello,

I have quick question and I need advise.

Applied DEC 2ND WEEK 2012 under FSW.

i got an email yesterday asking for Medical exam. The email includes that I should pay Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).

My quesiton is, I already included cashier check for RPRF along with original application. I am not sure why they are asking to pay again. I even have the receipt for this from my bank(RBC).

Can someone advise how to proceed?

Many thanks!

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
bsingh said:
Thanks ta2

I guess I have to pay 1000 bucks, as I don't have any other option.... I have one more question, in the email i'm asked this:-

" Please indicate where you have lived between the dates of September 2002 to November 2002 "

Is there any format out there to write a letter explaining these dates?? I don't know why they asked this.. I have no gap in education or pcc !!!
I think you can follow the table from the Schedule A Background Declaration bullet 8, page 2

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
for people in Canada with provicial health coverage and work health insurance - can you charge the expense of the medical to the insurance company?

I know the answer is no but wanted to see if anybody has tried.