+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2012: FSW Arranged Employment applicants join here

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
I am already in Canada on WP & had put my old UCI number in my FSW application. One can check status of our application with old UCI which still holds good for CIC. Although in my case, in addition to my old UCI number, i received email from CIC mentioning my application number "E-----" in reply of my query. Even with that application number my Ecas shows "In process" status. I am not sure if i have deleted PER email by mistake or CIC hasn't sent one to me yet. lots of confusion as their call center provides same information which one can see online!!!

awai ali said:
I cannot understand if you do not receive any email then how do you check your status on Ecas ....what the number you putted in Ecas to check status that is actually PER number......and their first email.....

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
gaurav1182 said:
I am already in Canada on WP & had put my old UCI number in my FSW application. One can check status of our application with old UCI which still holds good for CIC. Although in my case, in addition to my old UCI number, i received email from CIC mentioning my application number "E-----" in reply of my query. Even with that application number my Ecas shows "In process" status. I am not sure if i have deleted PER email by mistake or CIC hasn't sent one to me yet. lots of confusion as their call center provides same information which one can see online!!!
That's fine actually the email which you received that is confirmation like PER.......so do not worry many of member are in process since two year i am in process since Feb 2012......so do not worry soon they will ask you for any updated form or something else you case is the same as we are facing no more create confusion in your mind ......

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Thanks for your reply Awai Ali..

awai ali said:
That's fine actually the email which you received that is confirmation like PER.......so do not worry many of member are in process since two year i am in process since Feb 2012......so do not worry soon they will ask you for any updated form or something else you case is the same as we are facing no more create confusion in your mind ......

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
I have an enquiry, my degree is from science background but I got more than 10 years work experience in hotel management level. AND I have managed a employer who want to hire me in his hotel.
Can I apply for FSW?my study background with work experience and arranged employment does not match, will it be a problem?
Thanks

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
FSWCIO said:
I have an enquiry, my degree is from science background but I got more than 10 years work experience in hotel management level. AND I have managed a employer who want to hire me in his hotel.
Can I apply for FSW?my study background with work experience and arranged employment does not match, will it be a problem?
Thanks

yes in late stage near medical Visa office ask some more clarification from applicant like how do you manage to get this job ???? in what condition your employer hire you .????? and how your qualification match to job being offered to you at that stage you have to clarify them ........its better get a small diploma at least from any college in hotel management ........

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello All,
I have received application number for my PR application. It is mentioned on CIC website that application number will be issued by visa office once processing has been started. I got this number from CIC search inquiry email but hasn't received any email from their for PER completion. Does it mean that eligibility review is completed but somehow i didn't get email for it?
Thanks,
Gaurav

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
gaurav1182
congrats,
Can you enter your Application # in the website , to check your name and address appears and ideally your application status shows - 'In Process'

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
hold on tight the first dec 2012 applicant(http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Om2012-u342989.html) for fsw2 got his mr on july 15th which means mine and others should be on the way this month or next month mid. hopefully.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
jaz0020 said:
hold on tight the first dec 2012 applicant(http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Om2012-u342989.html) for fsw2 got his mr on july 15th which means mine and others should be on the way this month or next month mid. hopefully.
It doesn't mean anything since it all depends on which office. I know someone got MR after 3 months of submission early this year, processed by hong kong office

Drizzles

Jul 19, 2013
rhen ongsico said:
hi guys..

just received my PPR last June 27... :) :) :) i already mailed it June 28,..
Hi rhen, did you get your visa-stamped passport yet? Im just wondering cause we were a day different to get the ppr. Do u also have an agent? I believe you are here in canada already.

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
I hope government accepts Offer of Binding Arbitration from PAFSO & strike ends soon.

http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=155

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
gaurav1182 said:
I hope government accepts Offer of Binding Arbitration from PAFSO & strike ends soon.

http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=155
" If the Government sincerely believes its offer is ‘fair and reasonable’, they should have no concerns with presenting that position to an independent third party. "

That's exactly the government should do, give the job to an independent 3rd party, getting paid the same amount of $100K+ a year and moving a lot faster than the current ones

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Worst part - tourism department is already predicting loss of $280 million because of this strike while if government accept this offer they might need to pay $4.2 million at max. per year. Its only 1.5% of tourism revenue loss, let alone losses they might have in education and other departments. doesn't seem to be logical step!!! may be one or two hard heads causing this??? May strike end soon & we all get our PR sooner....

itsmyid said:
" If the Government sincerely believes its offer is ‘fair and reasonable', they should have no concerns with presenting that position to an independent third party. "

That's exactly the government should do, give the job to an independent 3rd party, getting paid the same amount of $100K+ a year and moving a lot faster than the current ones

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
gaurav1182 said:
Worst part - tourism department is already predicting loss of $280 million because of this strike while if government accept this offer they might need to pay $4.2 million at max. per year. Its only 1.5% of tourism revenue loss, let alone losses they might have in education and other departments. doesn't seem to be logical step!!! may be one or two hard heads causing this??? May strike end soon & we all get our PR sooner....
If the government give in, soon other government workers/unions will follow, this time is the visa officers, next could be cops, OHIP workers, bus drivers ... it will never end. In fact, that's how unions ruined Detroit, which just went bankrupt yesterday. I would rather have PR a few months later than seeing those people keeping their jobs and getting paid even more than what they get now.

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
I think thats what government is trying to do. Trying to project that they are not bulging & yet trying to accomplish some solution for situation. I believe they will accept this offer....Hopefully that would be better for all of us.

itsmyid said:
If the government give in, soon other government workers/unions will follow, this time is the visa officers, next could be cops, OHIP workers, bus drivers ... it will never end. In fact, that's how unions ruined Detroit, which just went bankrupt yesterday. I would rather have PR a few months later than seeing those people keeping their jobs and getting paid even more than what they get now.