Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 21, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 11, 2014
ghatot201 said:
Certainly a very good week amdee. Hope it is a good month too and we get our passports back atleast end of this month.
Yes the passport send back is ~2 weeks so I beleive we all will get COPR by end of this month !!!

PRapp2013

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
biodata and RPRF 12-02-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
10-02-2014
Med's Done....
March 06, 2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
mysteaka said:
Hi dears,
Hope everyone will get next step & PR soon...

@ dbss,
Thanks for the message, nice to see you again :)
I think your situation is similar to my co-worker... CIC request him fingerprints Dec 2013 and he said he sent it last January, but no response yet. Hope the message from CIC coming soon.

@ ds3010
Congrats :)
Hope your processing will be done successfully and soon!

@ Kolemm
Thank you for the message :)
My E-CAS status isn't updated yet but I'll add my date of my e-cas updating to the spread sheet, once I'll get it. I'd be happy if my timeline will become a part of the data to be help for people who are on the way to PR.
Btw, I don't worry about my e-cas status, as I heard from some seniors, the e-cas wasn't updated from "Application received" though they got PPR.

I've also received the Medical Examination Instructions (IMM-1017E) for the medical examination.
However, the form shows my contact information that is incorrect. (wrong phone number and incorrect address).
I've sent query to Ottawa, and am currently waiting for the answer and amended form... hope it will come soon.
I'm currently planing that if I won't get them by 2 weeks later, I'll call CIC to ask whether I can correct my contact information on the IMM-1017E by myself and take medical exam with it.

Hope my experience will help others if someone meet the same kind of trouble... so I'd like to post again when I get something new.

Are you still waiting for a respond regarding the information on MR. Please update if you know anything new.

ponczo

Nov 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
15-04-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-01-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
23-02-2014
Today I got PPR request. I don't know why it is different comparing to other people. I was asked for status change and NO pictures:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?

· Have you given birth or adopted a child?

· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPC-O)

Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:

CPC – Ottawa

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:

CPC – Ottawa

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.

- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

suchnaju

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 1, 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 27, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 28, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 21, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 11, 2014
ponczo said:
Today I got PPR request. I don't know why it is different comparing to other people. I was asked for status change and NO pictures:
It's the same PPR I got. No photos required.

toor13

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd march 2015
AOR Received.
14 April 2015
File Transfer...
30 April 2015
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
23 Feb 2016
ponczo said:
I got the same as well.

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed
Guys, I have a question.

I sent out my passport today and hopefully would get it by end of the month. Now my concern is this. I have booked my tickets to eastern europe for end of march. I will not have the PR card by then. So do u think I should delay my landing until after i come back?

This is because my existing work permit which is valid till end of august would be cancelled once i do my landing and since i do not come from a visa exempt country i would need a visa to enter canada after my european trip.
Any suggestions?

toor13

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd march 2015
AOR Received.
14 April 2015
File Transfer...
30 April 2015
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
23 Feb 2016
ghatot201 said:
Guys, I have a question.

I sent out my passport today and hopefully would get it by end of the month. Now my concern is this. I have booked my tickets to eastern europe for end of march. I will not have the PR card by then. So do u think I should delay my landing until after i come back?

This is because my existing work permit which is valid till end of august would be cancelled once i do my landing and since i do not come from a visa exempt country i would need a visa to enter canada after my european trip.
Any suggestions?
You can do port of entry upon your return from Europe.

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
you mean landing?

suchnaju

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 1, 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 27, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 28, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 21, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 11, 2014
ghatot201 said:
Guys, I have a question.

Any suggestions?
Yes you should land @airport when you come back from eastern europe.

toor13

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd march 2015
AOR Received.
14 April 2015
File Transfer...
30 April 2015
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
23 Feb 2016
suchnaju said:
Yes you should land @ airport when you come back from eastern europe.
Agreed!

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
So it means I cannot land via Detroit (i live in windsor) as soon as i get my passport? I have to wait until end of march and land when am back from romania.

jackjack

Jan 30, 2014
Good news: My passport return tracker has been activated at 12 Feb! (CIC just received my passport 2 days ago at Monday?!)
Bad news: PO said "missort", then "out for delivery" at noon time yesterday,But I haven't received anything.
Shall I contact PO local office now?

Thanks.
Jack

B.T.W. I have registered on PO website with an e-mail notification of my returning tracker, this could be very useful like in my case!

2014/02/13 12:52 Item processed at local delivery facility Learn More The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications.
10:40 Canada Post processing error; item re-routed. Possible delay
10:08 Item arrived at postal facility. Item on hold.
10:07 Item out for delivery
07:29 Item processed at local delivery facility Learn More The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know

vik81

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2012
Med's Request
19-11-2013
Med's Done....
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
LANDED..........
17-02-2014
My passport return tracker has been activated as well. It was activated last night - 2 days after Ottawa received it. I should receive it sometime today.

toor13

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd march 2015
AOR Received.
14 April 2015
File Transfer...
30 April 2015
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
23 Feb 2016
Mine was activated yesterday too.. As per latest update it has arived the destination city.. I guess i will get it today too!!