Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 21, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 11, 2014
dbss said:
I should receive my GCMS tomorrow.

Lets see what they come up to show.
I applied GCMS notes, it assigned me a temporary request tracking number and it said a new number will be assigned once the request has been registered.

Did not get the new request tracking number. How long will it take for them to register the request ?

amdee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
p_sreenath said:
When did you sent the mail and what was the subject line? I have sent to CPC on monday. My status is DM since 27 Jan
This was in response to 2nd email sent on Monday.

I sent 1st email on 28 Jan but no response. Subject line had "file#:Status after DM?"

I guess since it's been more than 2 weeks they responded? don't know. may be you should send one sometime next week?

I did not know some application processing happen after DM.

Hope this helps.
Amdee

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
suchnaju said:
I applied GCMS notes, it assigned me a temporary request tracking number and it said a new number will be assigned once the request has been registered.

Did not get the new request tracking number. How long will it take for them to register the request ?
they never send the second #.

I have got 4 GCMS note copies and never got the second #.

amdee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
suchnaju said:

I had made GCMS request once, but got only temporary request number and then GCMS after ~5weeks, probably due to december holidays. Not sure if they send any other number, at least I didn't get it.

katyyy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
16/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/12/2014
i went to the Halifax regional police for my RCMP fingerprint and booked an appointment tomorrow , they said they would give me the hard copy of the finger print . I'm not sure ,it was told by the officer at the desk.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
got my GCMS....it was a complete waste....I submitted the request on 6th and they generated the notes on 8th...so it contains nothing...

I got my medical request on 6th and that's the last update....

only thing that caught my eye was that I had sent an enquiry on the file on Dec 28 and the person who read the email updated GCMS saying no response sent as the PA would receive the pkg soon.

ds3010

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
Doc's Request.
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
So my ecas status was updated with the following line:

2.- We started processing your application on February 3, 2014.

Which is the same day I got my MR. Also, today I got my medicals done, the doctor told me it would take approximately 2 weeks for Immigration to receive them as long as there are no abnormalities in the test. Please update my line.

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-SEP-2012 / PER on 05-NOV-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
Hi dears,
Hope everyone will get next step & PR soon...

@dbss,
Thanks for the message, nice to see you again :)
I think your situation is similar to my co-worker... CIC request him fingerprints Dec 2013 and he said he sent it last January, but no response yet. Hope the message from CIC coming soon.

@ds3010
Congrats :)
Hope your processing will be done successfully and soon!

@Kolemm
Thank you for the message :)
My E-CAS status isn't updated yet but I'll add my date of my e-cas updating to the spread sheet, once I'll get it. I'd be happy if my timeline will become a part of the data to be help for people who are on the way to PR.
Btw, I don't worry about my e-cas status, as I heard from some seniors, the e-cas wasn't updated from "Application received" though they got PPR.

I've also received the Medical Examination Instructions (IMM-1017E) for the medical examination.
However, the form shows my contact information that is incorrect. (wrong phone number and incorrect address).
I've sent query to Ottawa, and am currently waiting for the answer and amended form... hope it will come soon.
I'm currently planing that if I won't get them by 2 weeks later, I'll call CIC to ask whether I can correct my contact information on the IMM-1017E by myself and take medical exam with it.

Hope my experience will help others if someone meet the same kind of trouble... so I'd like to post again when I get something new.

ds3010

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
Doc's Request.
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
mysteaka said:
Hi dears,

@ dbss,
I think your situation is similar to my co-worker... CIC request him fingerprints Dec 2013 and he said he sent it last January, but no response yet. Hope the message from CIC coming soon.

@ ds3010
Congrats :)
Hope your processing will be done successfully and soon!

@ Kolemm
Thank you for the message :)
My E-CAS status isn't updated yet but I'll add my date of my e-cas updating to the spread sheet, once I'll get it. I'd be happy if my timeline will become a part of the data to be help for people who are on the way to PR.
Btw, I don't worry about my e-cas status, as I heard from some seniors, the e-cas wasn't updated from "Application received" though they got PPR.

I've also received the Medical Examination Instructions (IMM-1017E) for the medical examination.
However, the form shows my contact information that is incorrect. (wrong phone number and incorrect address).
I've sent query to Ottawa, and am currently waiting for the answer and amended form... hope it will come soon.
I'm currently planing that if I won't get them by 2 weeks later, I'll call CIC to ask whether I can correct my contact information on the IMM-1017E by myself and take medical exam with it.

Hope my experience will help others if someone meet the same kind of trouble... so I'd like to post again when I get something new.
Thanks Mysteaka, and nice hearing back from you after such a long time, it is even better when you also bring some good news, congrats!

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
mysteaka said:
Hi dears,

@ dbss,
Hi Mysteaka

it's good to hear from you too...I was just wondering where you had been since it had been a while since last saw you online...

about the fingerprints thing, I have no idea how long they are going to take now...I hope they do it soon though....

FYI:

In your GCMS under Criminality if it says "Fingerprints required" please get it done right away. I checked in my GCMS that fingerprints were required since Dec 10 when my application started processing and they did not send me the request until Jan 14.

CIC works in mysterious way....I would be very happy to know one day that these officers are accountable to someone...

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
2264 Construction Inspector
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medical results have been received 17.10.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Hi Everyone,
I have a question for everyone who can answer.
I have applied on September 2012 with AEO, but the HR opinion expires on 27 of June 2014. Does anyone knows what will happen if till than nothing happens (I mean I don't receive MR)? Do they (VO) asks for new AEO or they will proceed with the old one?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Doni...