Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Still waiting for PPR. I browsed other forums and some folks who applied under CEC are waiting for PPR as well who got Decision made last week.
The worst is there's nothing more to look at on eCAS after DM!

May be there's backlog to be cleared at head of the line so some folks here are not yet in "Decision Made" block (just a speculation!). Hope this starts to move in next few days.

Amdee

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
dbss said:
my primary NOC is 2282 and I am working in NOC 2282
Hello dbss,

Would you be so kind to paste your job duties that you used for NOC 2282; I want to match it with what I have and figure out the probability of me cracking through the eligibility review. You already passed the eligibility review so just wanted to see what you wrote.

Thank you
CL

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
DelhiGuy said:
Hello dbss,

Would you be so kind to paste your job duties that you used for NOC 2282; I want to match it with what I have and figure out the probability of me cracking through the eligibility review. You already passed the eligibility review so just wanted to see what you wrote.

Thank you
CL
I don't think so it is going to help you much...i sent ottawa the job descriptions that was posted when I applied for my position...

do you still need it?

finallyseehopes

Nov 27, 2013
Depending on which day of last week. I think you should give CIC at least 5 business days to issue PPR
amdee said:
Still waiting for PPR. I browsed other forums and some folks who applied under CEC are waiting for PPR as well who got Decision made last week.
The worst is there's nothing more to look at on eCAS after DM!

May be there's backlog to be cleared at head of the line so some folks here are not yet in "Decision Made" block (just a speculation!). Hope this starts to move in next few days.

Amdee

amdee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
finallyseehopes said:
Depending on which day of last week. I think you should give CIC at least 5 business days to issue PPR
Thanks finallyseehopes! Yes, I plan to wait this week before sending out email to CPP-O sometime next week, if I don't receive any email.
Wondering what could delay next email (PPR or otherwise) when a decision has been made? CIC works in mysterious ways :)!

Amdee.

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
dbss said:
I don't think so it is going to help you much...i sent ottawa the job descriptions that was posted when I applied for my position...

do you still need it?
So CIO did not review your duties before sending it to Ottawa? and yeah, maybe inbox me if you can please ?

Thanks
CL

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
DelhiGuy said:
So CIO did not review your duties before sending it to Ottawa? and yeah, maybe inbox me if you can please ?

Thanks
CL
the CIO did review the duties...what I am saying is that in terms of giving me my jobs and responsibilities, my HR just gave me a printout of the posting that they had advertised online.

I will PM you the major duties.

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
dbss said:
the CIO did review the duties...what I am saying is that in terms of giving me my jobs and responsibilities, my HR just gave me a printout of the posting that they had advertised online.

I will PM you the major duties.

Yes, please share the job duties that you put in the letter. Thanks.

CL

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Dear forum members, i am new here, i just stumbled on this page. Please i need your help for my sister who is a nurse and wish to get an arranged employment. I will be happy if you help state the process of going about with this arranged employment. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

finallyseehopes

Nov 27, 2013
It took 7 days for mine to arrive.
In the meantime, take photos and prepare xpresspost. Once you received PPR you can sent them right away.

amdee said:
Thanks finallyseehopes! Yes, I plan to wait this week before sending out email to CPP-O sometime next week, if I don't receive any email.
Wondering what could delay next email (PPR or otherwise) when a decision has been made? CIC works in mysterious ways :)!

Amdee.

vik81

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2012
Med's Request
19-11-2013
Med's Done....
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
LANDED..........
17-02-2014
Hi finallyseehopes, can you please share the photo specs and destination address for xpresspost? Thanks

finallyseehopes said:
In the meantime, take photos and prepare xpresspost. Once you received PPR you can sent them right away.

finallyseehopes

Nov 27, 2013
Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixB

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

vik81 said:
Hi finallyseehopes, can you please share the photo specs and destination address for xpresspost? Thanks
[/b][/b]

sweethoj

Jun 26, 2011
amdee said:

Amdee.
You can expect anytime PPR . Prepare other things as finallyseehopes advice.

CIC getting delay to reply for received emails even it is mentioned URGENT. I sent an email on 11th Jan stating my current situation but there is no reply yet. I dont know what to do.

I sent the same email to CIC India and got reply that I need to contact CPP Ottawa to send my Passport for stamping. No friends coming to Canada this time.

Need suggestion if someone had the same situation???????????????

Sweethoj

amdee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
finallyseehopes said:
Wow! so they do take their time after "Decision Made"! In another forum I saw someone waited since Nov 2013.
Anyway, thanks for your advise, I got the photos done and waiting for the email. I will send them email next week, if I don't hear back.

I had one question: Should the passport mail be sent to "Courier Address", since Xpresspost requires Signature? I am not sure they'll find anyone at a PO Box to sign-off, although their advise is to send CanadaPost to PO Box.

Thanks again,
Amdee