Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
It has become daily routine to check E-cas status, Forum more than normal. Its waiting game, surely we are get what we are waiting for, but we tend to become impatient. I agree with itsmyid, where we have orders GCMS personally I have done twice with span of 7 month. Hopefully Graham1710 you should get Medical request this week best of luck all of us, who are waiting for good news before charismas / New Year

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
I'm asked this point in my rprf email.:-

"Please indicate where you have lived between the dates of September 2002 to November 2002"

Any idea how should I write my answer to this point !!! I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks

finallyseehopes

Nov 27, 2013
Just say the fact.
Where did you live during this period?

bsingh said:

"Please indicate where you have lived between the dates of September 2002 to November 2002"

Any idea how should I write my answer to this point !!! I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
bsingh said:

Thanks
I got a similar request in August, but I was asked to submit a new schedule A to fill in that gap, which took an extra month from the time I sent it out till they looked at it and updated my application. If I double checked my original schedule A I would have caught it and would have got my maple card by now.

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
itsmyid said:
I got a similar request in August, but I was asked to submit a new schedule A to fill in that gap, which took an extra month from the time I sent it out till they looked at it and updated my application. If I double checked my original schedule A I would have caught it and would have got my maple card by now.
I'm not asked new schedule A. My form is correct, I don't have any gaps either. I listed all the places since my 18th birthday. Which starts from Nov 2002. But i'm asked from sept 2002 to nov 2002...

Anyhow I can send my address but I was wondering if I need a specific format.. Thanks for reply :)

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed
Got my ecad updated with started processing on dec 11

ta2

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2013-02-07
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2013-02-28
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
2013-11-26
Med's Done....
2013-12-02
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-12-19
VISA ISSUED...
2014-01-03
LANDED..........
2014-01-03 at Peach Arch, BC
ghatot201 said:
Got my ecad updated with started processing on dec 11
Congrats! Now 24 out of 31 CPP-O applicants being processed. :)

noobmoon

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Dear forum members

I have temporary work visa and will come to Canada soon.
I am interested in applying for FSW once inside Canada.
While I was checking the eligibility criteria I found out this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp?expand=phd#phd
Arranged employment

A valid job offer has to be for permanent, full-time and not seasonal work in a NOC 0, A or B occupation.

Depending on your case, there are different factors that make a job offer valid.

1. You currently work in Canada on a temporary work permit, and:

your work permit is valid both when you apply and when the visa is issued (or you are authorized to work in Canada when your visa is issued), and
CIC issued your work permit based on a positive labour market opinion (LMO) from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC), and
you are working for an employer named on your work permit who has made a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a federal skilled worker.

Does this means that once I start working for my employer I can apply for FSW and for arranged employment I don't need a new request for LMO.
I already received one LMO that I used for the application for Temporary work Permit.
This LMO was not for permanent job and is not valid anymore.

ta2

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2013-02-07
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2013-02-28
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
2013-11-26
Med's Done....
2013-12-02
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-12-19
VISA ISSUED...
2014-01-03
LANDED..........
noobmoon said:
Dear forum members

I have temporary work visa and will come to Canada soon.
I am interested in applying for FSW once inside Canada.
While I was checking the eligibility criteria I found out this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp?expand=phd#phd
Arranged employment

A valid job offer has to be for permanent, full-time and not seasonal work in a NOC 0, A or B occupation.

Depending on your case, there are different factors that make a job offer valid.

1. You currently work in Canada on a temporary work permit, and:

your work permit is valid both when you apply and when the visa is issued (or you are authorized to work in Canada when your visa is issued), and
CIC issued your work permit based on a positive labour market opinion (LMO) from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC), and
you are working for an employer named on your work permit who has made a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a federal skilled worker.

Does this means that once I start working for my employer I can apply for FSW and for arranged employment I don't need a new request for LMO.
I already received one LMO that I used for the application for Temporary work Permit.
This LMO was not for permanent job and is not valid anymore.
Yes, you can apply for FSW Category 2 if:
a) You are working in Canada with a valid work permit which was issued based on an LMO
b) You have an offer of permanent employment once you receive PR.

Check you have everything listed in this document: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

noobmoon

Star Member
May 1, 2012
ta2 said:
Yes, you can apply for FSW Category 2 if:
a) You are working in Canada with a valid work permit which was issued based on an LMO
b) You have an offer of permanent employment once you receive PR.

Check you have everything listed in this document: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
Thanks for the info.
I had positive LMO which I used to apply for temporary work permit.
So, once I start working if I receive permanent contract of employment I can apply for FSW from inside Canada and I won't need get new LMO?
I didn't need any medical for my temp work visa, for FSW I will need to get my medicals inside canada right?
Because I will have permanent offer of employment the cap of 300 will not apply to me?

ta2

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2013-02-07
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2013-02-28
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
2013-11-26
Med's Done....
2013-12-02
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-12-19
VISA ISSUED...
2014-01-03
LANDED..........
noobmoon said:
Thanks for the info.
I had positive LMO which I used to apply for temporary work permit.
So, once I start working if I receive permanent contract of employment I can apply for FSW from inside Canada and I won't need get new LMO?
I didn't need any medical for my temp work visa, for FSW I will need to get my medicals inside canada right?
Because I will have permanent offer of employment the cap of 300 will not apply to me?
Yes, you can apply for PR without getting a new LMO. You don't need to get a medical until you are asked which may be years. You would get the medical inside Canada. You would be exempt from the 300 cap if you apply under FSW with arranged employment.

saqib.ali

Nov 11, 2010
Hi everyone

I got the medical and rprf request today. Hopefuly everyone here will hear from ottawa soon.

One question though as currently i am not in canada, can i do my medical outside canada?

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
every one under fsw2 is getting medical requests , i have not got any update on my file .

My PER was issued on Jan-31-2013 after that no updates .

Kindly suggest what to do ?

jessica07

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014 at Peace Bridge
Congratulation :) yes you can as long as the doctor is under the DMP list.

saqib.ali said:
Hi everyone

I got the medical and rprf request today. Hopefuly everyone here will hear from ottawa soon.

One question though as currently i am not in canada, can i do my medical outside canada?