Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
Cxyrus said:
GUYZ!! my wife just received the PPR...nice gift for her 25th bday..Thank you Lord...VISA your next!...
Congratulations on receiving your PPR. One step closer!!!

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
Indigo said:
You are not gonna believe this...

This morning I had a knock on the door from Canada Post. The delivery man was standing there with a Canada Immigration envelope from Berlin..! So I thought this could be my PPR or a request for additional docs. I very quickly signed for delivery and thanked the mailman.
I opened the envelope...

And was looking at what I thought was the PPR!

It wasn't until I at down later to read what exactly I was required to do next that I realized I wasn't looking at a PPR at all...

I was looking...

at...

my COPR!!!

I'll probably land tomorrow by driving to the border at Niagara, then probably take a day trip to the US first, then turning around and landing.
It is not a problem to land during the weekend, is it? No office hours only rule?
Congratulations Indigo. That's awesome. Very happy for you. Good luck with your landing. You can land on a weekend, no problem. I landed on a Saturday back in 2007 and I believe landing on a Sunday is also not a problem. Good luck.

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
Indigo said:
Please update:

Indigo: visa received - 20-01-2012

Am I really the first one?
And am I the first one to land? I plan on doing it tomorrow or Sunday!
congrats indigo...for getting ur visa :D

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
Congratulations Indigo and Cxyrus!!!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Hello all people in pain separated from thier spouse,

They needed a tea coaster in my VO (which is New Delhi)
So they have asked my wife's Passport.
Today 20-Jan-2012.

She received an email.

PPR came in 51 Days from Approval.

I wish good luck to all people.
(Tea coaster only applies to me..)

Can volunteers please update the spreadsheet?.
I appreciate and thank your community service

Thanks
Siva

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Also,
UCI has been created for wife
and I logged in with my wife details.

Wow! it is working for her.

"Application Received.."

click inside and I find the same dialogue
"Your application has been received on 29-Sep-2011. Medicals have been received"

Now friends (This forum is nice to me and really are my friends)
I note that this letter is from my VO in New Delhi.
The application received date in CPC-M communication and VO communication is the same. (29-Sep-2011)

Which my hunch is that there is some "electronic" transmission of application is going one.
Maybe they are now synchronized and working in "Real time" systems.
Maybe the new GCMS.

Good to know that CIC may be improving "technology"

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
sivathegreat said:
Also,
UCI has been created for wife
and I logged in with my wife details.

Wow! it is working for her.

"Application Received.."

click inside and I find the same dialogue
"Your application has been received on 29-Sep-2011. Medicals have been received"

Now friends (This forum is nice to me and really are my friends)
I note that this letter is from my VO in New Delhi.
The application received date in CPC-M communication and VO communication is the same. (29-Sep-2011)

Which my hunch is that there is some "electronic" transmission of application is going one.
Maybe they are now synchronized and working in "Real time" systems.
Maybe the new GCMS.

Good to know that CIC may be improving "technology"
I can log in with my husband's information just after two days of getting sponsorship approval email. The status are same as yours. I don't think singapore visa office is so active to update that so quickly. May be this shows the date CPC-M received the PR application not the visa office.

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Amy612 said:
I can log in with my husband's information just after two days of getting sponsorship approval email. The status are same as yours. I don't think singapore visa office is so active to update that so quickly. May be this shows the date CPC-M received the PR application not the visa office.
Hello Amy,
From your message I understand that your Husband is the "sponsored"
and you are the sponsorer in Canada.

So you were able to login as both? that is great and good. I am the sponsorer and at that time I can only login using my details and I can see my Canada address. My wife (sponsered) did not get UCI then. So she could not login.

But now that she got her UCI. She can login and see her "Indian Address"

In your case can you see your "sponsered" persons address? (if you are able to login)

...May be this shows the date CPC-M received the PR application not the visa office.

But the letter (it is a PDF) is from VO Letter head and they say they received on 29-Sep-2011.
So it cannot be the CPC-M date.!!!

just my guess

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indigo said:
Wow, it looks like it's your lucky time: you got your visitor extention 1 day before and the next day a mailman brings you a letter with COPR! What a nice way to start a new year - 2012! Congratulations!

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
sivathegreat said:
Hello Amy,
From your message I understand that your Husband is the "sponsored"
and you are the sponsorer in Canada.

So you were able to login as both? that is great and good. I am the sponsorer and at that time I can only login using my details and I can see my Canada address. My wife (sponsered) did not get UCI then. So she could not login.

But now that she got her UCI. She can login and see her "Indian Address"

In your case can you see your "sponsered" persons address? (if you are able to login)

...May be this shows the date CPC-M received the PR application not the visa office.

But the letter (it is a PDF) is from VO Letter head and they say they received on 29-Sep-2011.
So it cannot be the CPC-M date.!!!

just my guess
Hi shiva,
Yes I am sponsoring my husband. i can log in using my client ID. I can also log in with my husband's application number with F***. It shows my husband address. status application receved and medical results has been received. If this is the date singapore received the file it means before my sponsorship approval CPC-M transferred our file to the visa office.

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Amy612 said:
Hi shiva,
Yes I am sponsoring my husband. i can log in using my client ID. I can also log in with my husband's application number with F***. It shows my husband address. status application receved and medical results has been received. If this is the date singapore received the file it means before my sponsorship approval CPC-M transferred our file to the visa office.
Hello Amy,
Thanks for sharing and your response.
Please post when you receive letter from your VO on what is the date they are saying they received your app.

I think they are slowly centralising so there is one single "date of receipt"

Singapore is a small but nice country. I went to Brunei.
I visited two times and stayed for 3-4 months with my friends sister.
Singapore was my first international visit.

Indigo

Oct 22, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
26-08-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012 (COPR)
LANDED..........
22-01-2012
please update:
Indigo: Visa Received 20-01-2012 (COPR)
Landed 22-01-2012

As of today, I am officially a landed immigrant! Yaaaaaay!!!

INDIGO'S LANDING STORY

My husband and I drove to the USA via the Rainbow bridge next to Niagara Falls. The idea was, to have a nice day in the USA and to stay overnight at a hotel we booked, then return to Canada the next day, at which occasion I would land. It took about 20 minutes to get into the USA and I had to pay US$6 to enter under the Visa Waiver Program. There was no waiting time, so we were lucky. Again lucky!

In Buffalo we went to a mall because I wanted to visit my favourite US store Brookstone, a very stylish gadget and comfort items shop. We bought a few items at Brookstone and spent some time strolling through the mall, it was a very nice mall! We then checked into the hotel, we booked a room with a jacuzzi and a dinner voucher to the restaurant that had the same owners. It was a good deal package and a great hotel with very original decorations. Dinner at Salvatore's was absolutely amazing though. We went all out and bought a full dinner and a bottle of wine. It was awesome! What a way to celebrate my landing!
The next day we had a brunch at the Cheescake Factory, then we made our way back to Canada.
We spent about 5 minutes at the border, that's all it took to declare our items we bought in the USA and for me to land as an immigrant! There was again no lineup, apparently we picked a very quiet weekend. All I had to do is sign my COPR in a few places. I had no goods to follow, so I was all set!

Now I have to think about what's next. I think I'll just apply for OHIP health insurance (it has a 3 month wait time but I can apply now) and get a SIN so i can apply for jobs. That's what I think I'll do in the next few days. This all happened so suddenly that I had no time to plan ahead! Not that I'm complaining, LOL, I know I am extremely fortunate!
I might check back to see how everyone is doing en and to give advice where requested.

May your PR come soon and may your landing be as smooth as mine!

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashwooddream said:
The wait will now be more excruciating... We just found out that we are expecting our firstborn and my wife is now having a difficult trimester with all the morning sickness, food craving and just general sadness over me not being there going through all of that. :'(

Out of frustration, I emailed CIC (replying to their email address that was sent along with the PPR request) asking if there were any requirements that is needed and stated my wife's ordeal and that we are expecting our firstborn. Now that I have a clear mind, I'm not so sure that my email (very respectful yet very clear over my sadness over not being my wife right now) is the best idea, as it had only been 3 weeks since I submitted my PPR. I hope this doesn't make them delay my visa even more... :'(
Congratulations on the news of expecting your firstborn! This is something amazing that I'm sure will give you boost. On a bright note your wife doesn't have to pay sky-rocket medical bills if she was in Canada without her health card. Don't worry about e-mailing to CIC - they might not even check it as they receive tons of e-mails daily.