+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

september 2011 applicants please join this thread.

nikhil_miral

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrukh ahmad said:
back log = 60
current = 360 may be
next two week = 80 (40 per week)
total = 500 at 10th November
Correct calculation.. but the backlog should not be 60... it may be 20-25 as they announce at every update
"Applications received toward the overall cap: 2,983 of 10,000 as of October 18, 2011"
that means the current one... but we can accept minor applications as backlog.. (May b i m wrong...)

Nikhil

vinodkumar

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
PER 13-DEC-2011
Med's Request
17-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
29-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-FEB-2013
LANDED..........
23-SEPT 2013
Dear friends, I just got to know from my bank that the DD which i had sent to CIC along with my application package is valid only for 03 months. DD drawn date is 13 Aug 2011, hence it is valid until 12th Nov 2011. CIC received my application on 09 Sept.

I don't think so my DD would be valid by the time CIC starts working on my application. If the validity expires, what will happen? Are they going to reject my application or if they find me eligible for a PER, will they contact me for a new DD???

Please look into this and i am awaiting a reply from you. ???

sridev

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2011
Hi friends......

i am also travelled in the same boat...I have submitted my document under NOC 2151 on 22nd September 2011..documents delivered on 30th sep.i am eagerly waiting for acknowledgement......till now i didn't get any reply.....

anyone get acknowledgement from CIC for the September submissions.....pls let me know...

thanks
dev. :) :)

paragr1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with an Application
AOR Received.
Waiting .....
IELTS Request
Sent With an Application
File Transfer...
Waiting.......
Med's Request
Waiting .....
gurpresreetet said:
Hi all. i have send my application under FSW 2121 ON 4 SEP 2011 and it was received at CANADA by KRSZWDA on 7 sep 2011. my b.d is not encashed yet. any idea how much time it will take to encash b.d. my visa office is New Delhi. thanks all.
May be 15th nov appx

mehr45

Aug 13, 2011
Dear September applicants;
When they send back your documents and say that the cap has been reached, does this mean that the completeness check about your application was ok?

fly7251

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
20-02-2014
mehr45 said:
When they send back your documents and say that the cap has been reached, does this mean that the completeness check about your application was ok?
No. Im sorry, to the best of my knowledge, what that means is "the capacity of the NOC you applied for has been reached and therefore your application cannot be accepted. But before i jump into a conclusion, may we know what the NOC you applied for?

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
vinodkumar said:
Dear friends, I just got to know from my bank that the DD which i had sent to CIC along with my application package is valid only for 03 months. DD drawn date is 13 Aug 2011, hence it is valid until 12th Nov 2011. CIC received my application on 09 Sept.

I don't think so my DD would be valid by the time CIC starts working on my application. If the validity expires, what will happen? Are they going to reject my application or if they find me eligible for a PER, will they contact me for a new DD???

Please look into this and i am awaiting a reply from you. ???
cic en cashe with in two months , it knows most of the dd have expiry of 3 month so don't worry

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
sridev said:
Hi friends......

i am also travelled in the same boat...I have submitted my document under NOC 2151 on 22nd September 2011..documents delivered on 30th sep.i am eagerly waiting for acknowledgement......till now i didn't get any reply.....

anyone get acknowledgement from CIC for the September submissions.....pls let me know...

thanks
dev. :) :)
will receive per in December

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
mehr45 said:
your application is not processed.

zitesh

Nov 28, 2007
farrukh ahmad said:
you will be asked again to show proof of funds , you must transfer this property in cash form at that time and show proof of property purchasing after the submission of application.
Thank u for ur suggestion. I would like to show "Property Valuation Certificate" If CIC asked for "Proof of Fund" again. Is this way sufficient to cope the problem?

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
zitesh said:
Thank u for ur suggestion. I would like to show "Property Valuation Certificate" If CIC asked for "Proof of Fund" again. Is this way sufficient to cope the problem?
CIC is working on 1st week of August now a days for pre eligibility review.

zitesh

Nov 28, 2007
farrukh ahmad said:
CIC is working on 1st week of August now a days for pre eligibility review.
So, u suggest me that-

1. Have to sell my property immediately and have to maintain the Proof of Fund.
2. Have to explain the reason of withdrawnof fund, ("does it requires any proof for that ??")

Pl. also clarify me that there is no chance to change the "type of Proof of Fund".
Example 1, I can not change the my present savings account by FDR accounts, even CIC ask for proof of Fund again.
Example 2, I can not change the present Proof of Fund by Property valuation Certificate, even CIC ask for proof of Fund again.

chinu85

Oct 29, 2011
i have to apply under 3142- physiotherapist category. can anybody help? experience letter format? etc...

vnreddy12

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Hi i posted my application on 29th october 2011.It may reach canada by 4th nov 2011.worried about the cap limit.do not have a clue if iam still within the cap.pls advise......thanks