+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2019 Intake MEng

Jeas

Mar 31, 2018
Guys please see profile and share your opinion whether i get offer from these universities

University of Ottawa
University of Regina
University of Calgary

My profile
B.Tech Chemical
CGPA 8.85/10
Ielts R 7, W 6.5, L 6.5 , S 6.5 and Overall 6.5

Please somebody share opinion.Iam very much tensed about my studies

Naeem_Process

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Guys please see profile and share your opinion whether i get offer from these universities

University of Ottawa
University of Regina
University of Calgary

My profile
B.Tech Chemical
CGPA 8.85/10
Ielts R 7, W 6.5, L 6.5 , S 6.5 and Overall 6.5

Please somebody share opinion.Iam very much tensed about my studies
Dear @Jeas I would rate options like this:
No.1 U of Calgary for MEng its a course based program required a minimum 10 courses, you have the option to select the courses whichever best suitable. Furthermore, tuition is per course basis. 1622 CAD per course for Internation Students.

No. 2 University of Ottawa. It's costly, Fee is per semester, but the advantage is you can get PR after your studies without the requirement of any job offer.

No. 3 University of Regina Low ranked, not so many options for course selection, Tuition fees is medium ranged.

Jeas

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for the require.
What you think about my profile and chances to get in any of these universities.Even though i cleared my ielts.Iam worried about my chances because of my band scores

Naeem_Process

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for the require.
What you think about my profile and chances to get in any of these universities.Even though i cleared my ielts.Iam worried about my chances because of my band scores
There are bright chances,I got admission in U of Calgary for MEng Jan 2019 intake without IELTS. Even U oof Ottawa, there is not problem, I dont have ILETS, as my Previous education is in English although my native Language is Urdu spoken in Pakistan,