+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2017 - Any PR Card renewal applications submitted

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
ya I'm living in Canada, and I only left Canada once in the last 5 years...
you should use a CIC web form or email your MP to help you. this is taking too long. usually if you live in canada all year round usually they just give it to you right away.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Today i have call to CIC and they told me that they are swnding acknowlegement email for reveive of application on 14 March and for me its normal if i didnt receive any email from them as they received my application on 28 March .

gecamom

Jun 5, 2018
Today i have call to CIC and they told me that they are swnding acknowlegement email for reveive of application on 14 March and for me its normal if i didnt receive any email from them as they received my application on 28 March .
I called yesterday as mine was received March 16 and I had had no email. She checked my file and confirmed that my application was received March 16 and had been opened and checked. She said they don't always send an email. Since my call the application finally shows as received in eCAS but not as processing. Did you ask them to check if your package had been opened?

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
I called yesterday as mine was received March 16 and I had had no email. She checked my file and confirmed that my application was received March 16 and had been opened and checked. She said they don't always send an email. Since my call the application finally shows as received in eCAS but not as processing. Did you ask them to check if your package had been opened?
They Open a package just to check the application is complete or not if some application not complete they return backwith in one and half month like they return back my 1st application i send them on 6 Feb anx they receoved on 13 Feb but they return my application after 36 days with letter that application is not complete and Photos are not as per specification and i received back my application on 20th March 2018 total 40 days wasted

Then i refill up my application form and re take New photo and i courier them on 23rd March anx cic received my application on 28 March and its been 76 days since they received it and not yet process but its complete bcos if its mot complete they would have return long time ago

realmadrid13

Jun 13, 2018
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 19, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 1, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on May 1, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on June 12, 2018.

gymcoach

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone had the same date or close date that had been hear back from CIC?
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 23, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 3, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on May 3, 2018.
I have the exact timeline and haven't heard a thing. According to their processing times, we should hear something back by Monday.

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
I have the exact timeline and haven't heard a thing. According to their processing times, we should hear something back by Monday.
do you live in Canada most of the time or live outside of canada and just renewal when you in town

gymcoach

Jun 13, 2018
do you live in Canada most of the time or live outside of canada and just renewal when you in town
Yes, I lived in Canada since 1992 and haven't left the country. I have been trying for the last year to apply for my citizenship but had no valid passport or any valid id from my birth country. In order to take the Celpip test, I need the Pr card or valid passport (finally after a year of running around and tons of time, paperwork and money I renewed my passport). I lived more than half of my life in Canada.

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Yes, I lived in Canada since 1992 and haven't left the country. I have been trying for the last year to apply for my citizenship but had no valid passport or any valid id from my birth country. In order to take the Celpip test, I need the Pr card or valid passport (finally after a year of running around and tons of time, paperwork and money I renewed my passport). I lived more than half of my life in Canada.
I see, a little bit of different from my family member. They only live in canada 3 month per year but one of them are canadian but hopefully we hear something soon next week

realmadrid13

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone had the same date or close date that had been hear back from CIC?
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 23, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 3, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on May 3, 2018.
Hi,
This is how mine went

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 19, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 1, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on May 1, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on June 12, 2018.

patier91

Jan 29, 2017
Hi! Has anyone been asked to send any additional documentation such as copies of pages of your passport, movement certificate etc? Do you know how long does it take to review those if I sent them right away (the received it on Monday 6/11)? Here are my application processing times. I will be traveling in mid-July and I am worried I won't get my card in time....
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 15, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 27, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 27, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.