+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2017 - Any PR Card renewal applications submitted

sofia.m

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Hey members check your status today.
I got complete status and send out in the mail. Finally. After 90 days in process when they misplaced the application themselves.
Good luck!

SKGN

Mar 21, 2018
we submitted our PR renewal application on Feb 28th. As per Canada post tracking, it was received on March 2nd. I don't see anything when I check the status of my application. Is this normal?

greatdominion

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
we submitted our PR renewal application on Feb 28th. As per Canada post tracking, it was received on March 2nd. I don't see anything when I check the status of my application. Is this normal?
this is normal, i sent my application on january, i received AOR yesterday

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Update:
I got the card in the mail today. Thanks
Congrats! Could you tell me when was your application received at the CIC office? Mine received on 10th Jan and eCAS shows DECISION MADE since 23rd Mar.

Yulduz

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Min
Congrats! Could you tell me when was your application received at the CIC office? Mine received on 10th Jan and eCAS shows DECISION MADE since 23rd Mar.
e was sent 6jan received 12 Jan and since 27 March it says decision made. No further updates. Waiting for it

Jan 17, 2018
Application for PR renewal sent on 17 January, received 18 January.
Confirmation of "reception of application" was on April 2nd. (wow!)
Started Processing on April 3rd...
Decision made status on 6 April...
now waiting mail.

this is just insane slow. Why wait 2 months before starting processing?

LetMtl

Jan 21, 2018
Hi,
How could I check the status of your application online?

I can only see the generic page for processing times. Currently it says 79 days, working on applications from Jan. 2nd. The processing times are supposed to be updated weekly but the last update was on March 18th, don’t know why they aren’t updating.

I sent my PR renewal application by courier and it was received on Jan. 29th. Still haven’t received acknowledgment of receipt.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Hi,
How could I check the status of your application online?

I can only see the generic page for processing times. Currently it says 79 days, working on applications from Jan. 2nd. The processing times are supposed to be updated weekly but the last update was on March 18th, don’t know why they aren’t updating.

I sent my PR renewal application by courier and it was received on Jan. 29th. Still haven’t received acknowledgment of receipt.

Thanks for any info you can provide!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Use this link to check the status. You can use you UCI number if you have not received the AOR. but without AOR you may not find it there too.

Reactions: LetMtl