+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2014 intake humber collage or gorge brown collage

shabbir777

Apr 25, 2014
Hi, i am in some serious confusion out here i am planning to come to Canada and take up the global business management course in humber or the international business course in GBC. I have sent applications to both of them last week , but now i m really thinking about which collage to go for if i get an green flag from both of them.
the main reason for my confusion is that humber is offering a 2 years course while GBC is offer a 1 year course
can some one help me and give a better idea about what option could to take
points which also be needed to consider are i m currently working in the financial field in the currency market and the reason i think i should go with GBC is i can take up an one yr course on int business and then take up a course for financial planning for one one yr so i have a lil more spacialization in and it can be easier to get me a job
but some ppl told me its really difficult to get jobs in the finance sector out there so i should go with a proper 2 yrs course of global business management

i m really confused about what should i choose
really need a lil guidence

adityavarma12

Nov 25, 2013
Go or Humber as Canada offers a 3 yrs work permit for studies exceeding 18 months. It gives I extra time to search for job as against George browns one year diploma course which only give u one year work permit