+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Separated during Medical Exam

Jul 26, 2012
Hello,

I have applied for FSW with my accompanying spouse. I received my medical examination request but i am separated from my wife and we are in the process of divorce.

In that case, can I do my medical and inform the cic about the separation? Without my wife, my score is 66 points. Will cic consider 66 points to process further?

Best Regards,
A Intellect

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdulla Intellect said:
Hello,

I have applied for FSW with my accompanying spouse. I received my medical examination request but i am separated from my wife and we are in the process of divorce.

In that case, can I do my medical and inform the cic about the separation? Without my wife, my score is 66 points. Will cic consider 66 points to process further?

Best Regards,
A Intellect
I'm sorry to hear that :(

Is there any chance that you can get that one point somewhere else (IELTS, TEF, somewhere else)? If possible, you could update them on your personal information and send the new information and show that you are still eligible.

obs35

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Abdulla Intellect said:
Hello,

Best Regards,
A Intellect
"Separated during Medical Exam", Ha,ha, this title is funny as hell:)))), you went into the doctors office and 1 hour later when you got out you were separated....:)

anyway, in another post you said that you were divorced and married someone else, while here you say that that you are in process of divorce. You can't get married until you are already divorced. Which one is it?

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
seriously i am laughing like mad.
SEPARATED DURING MEDICAL EXAM......OH MY GOD...TITLE IS JUST ABSURD ONE :p :p :p :p

obs35 said:
"Separated during Medical Exam", Ha,ha, this title is funny as hell:)))), you went into the doctors office and 1 hour later when you got out you were separated....:)

anyway, in another post you said that you were divorced and married someone else, while here you say that that you are in process of divorce. You can't get married until you are already divorced. Which one is it?

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
OhCanadiana said:
I'm sorry to hear that :(

Is there any chance that you can get that one point somewhere else (IELTS, TEF, somewhere else)? If possible, you could update them on your personal information and send the new information and show that you are still eligible.
seconded!!

Jul 26, 2012
Hello, actually I wanted to mean, I got my medical request this month and the separation happened last month. I haven't done my medical yet and waiting for advice what to do next...

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Abdulla Intellect said:
Hello, actually I wanted to mean, I got my medical request this month and the separation happened last month. I haven't done my medical yet and waiting for advice what to do next...
is it possible to suspend separation till the visa issued because in this situation you will be refused , you have only 66 points. after receiving visa go CANADA and select new pairs?

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Sister Navneet Kaur said:
seriously i am laughing like mad.
SEPARATED DURING MEDICAL EXAM......OH MY GOD...TITLE IS JUST ABSURD ONE :p :p :p :p
its common sense during medical they have to separate, without separating medical is not possible ;) ;) ;D ;D

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obs35 said:

V Well said obs35 ............... +1 for you

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Mr.Engineer said:
its common sense during medical they have to separate, without separating medical is not possible ;) ;) ;D ;D
!! KING OF THE KINGS !! said:
Yes medical is not possible.
yes yes, +1 for both of u!! ;) ;D :p 8) :-*