+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Separate Semester mark sheets required?

Abhivs

Dec 26, 2016
Hi,

I am currently applying for ECA.

Can someone tell me if individual semester mark sheet copies are required to be sent? The info provided in the WES "Required Documents" section for India says we need to send final degree certificate and annual transcript. But one of my acquaintances said they sent separate mark sheets as well for assessment.

Can anyone clear this out for me?

Regards,
Abhishek

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Abhivs said:
Hi,

I am currently applying for ECA.

Can someone tell me if individual semester mark sheet copies are required to be sent? The info provided in the WES "Required Documents" section for India says we need to send final degree certificate and annual transcript. But one of my acquaintances said they sent separate mark sheets as well for assessment.

Can anyone clear this out for me?

Regards,
Abhishek
That is required to be sent by your college/university separately in a sealed envelope.

Abhivs

Dec 26, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
That is required to be sent by your college/university separately in a sealed envelope.
So apart from the final degree copy and Transcript, the individual mark sheets are required as well? Also should the copy of final degree certificate be attested as well?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Abhivs said:
So apart from the final degree copy and Transcript, the individual mark sheets are required as well? Also should the copy of final degree certificate be attested as well?
Attestation is not required.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't un-necessarily complicate things.

Go to your university with photocopy of the degree and ALL the marksheets that they issued you.

Ask them to attest them (stamp/signature). They should put them in the official University envelope, seal the envelope and put their stamp on the sealed envelope as well and then give you the same. You will need to send the sealed envelope as-it-is to WES.

This is all you need to do. No need for fancy transcripts or any other thing.