+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sep2012 Students landing in Toronto....! Welcome

GLOBEWIN

Jul 23, 2012
Hello Fetchaz !
Namaste, Satsriakal.

All students who already received VISA and planning to land in Greater Toronto Area are very welcomed.

We are your fellow new immigrants who came as students like you few years back and not like to help you in your settlement issues. We are working in associations with various social networking groups to help students with their requirement during initial days, so from accommodation, phone, banking, credit card, SIN we provide you genuine counsel on everything for FREE!

All you basic needs, travel planning, ticketing, accommodation prices, registrations paperwork, things to do and not to do questions.... just drop email on "welcomemaple @ gmail com"

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
GLOBEWIN said:
Hello Fetchaz !
Namaste, Satsriakal.

All students who already received VISA and planning to land in Greater Toronto Area are very welcomed.

We are your fellow new immigrants who came as students like you few years back and not like to help you in your settlement issues. We are working in associations with various social networking groups to help students with their requirement during initial days, so from accommodation, phone, banking, credit card, SIN we provide you genuine counsel on everything for FREE!

All you basic needs, travel planning, ticketing, accommodation prices, registrations paperwork, things to do and not to do questions.... just drop email on "welcomemaple @ gmail com"
do u guys provide free pick up service form airport?

A

AJITH87

GLOBEWIN said:
Hello Fetchaz !
Namaste, Satsriakal.

Great.. this is really helpful for the new comers. !!

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
ArslanZahid said:
do u guys provide free pick up service form airport?
How can you expect free pick up dude....? A taxi from airport to Toronto city usually cost $50. I can suggest you to carry change as you can get TTC bus for subway line (kipling subway station) for just $3.

Without knowing your destination it is a vague stupid question to ask for pickup....

Let me know where you want to go from Airport and I will suggest you the cheapest way to reach.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Jitu1011 said:
How can you expect free pick up dude....? A taxi from airport to Toronto city usually cost $50. I can suggest you to carry change as you can get TTC bus for subway line (kipling subway station) for just $3.

Without knowing your destination it is a vague stupid question to ask for pickup....

Let me know where you want to go from Airport and I will suggest you the cheapest way to reach.
Let me clrify you if you have read the post with open eyes then you must have read "We are working in associations with various social networking groups to help students with their requirement".
they are helping the juniors and working with associations. they have mentioned a plenty of deeds they can do but didnt mention and airport pickup.
to tell you airport pickup is not a big task for associations especially even universities pick up their students free of charge as after landing a student need immense support. I questioned this I thought may be .....
If they are not picking up then I dont think they are much helpful coz after 1 or two days a student automatically gets the information for these bank accounts and credits cards. the thing worries him is the initial residence and pickup from airport.

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
ArslanZahid said:
Let me clrify you if you have read the post with open eyes then you must have read "We are working in associations with various social networking groups to help students with their requirement".
they are helping the juniors and working with associations. they have mentioned a plenty of deeds they can do but didnt mention and airport pickup.
to tell you airport pickup is not a big task for associations especially even universities pick up their students free of charge as after landing a student need immense support. I questioned this I thought may be .....
If they are not picking up then I dont think they are much helpful coz after 1 or two days a student automatically gets the information for these bank accounts and credits cards. the thing worries him is the initial residence and pickup from airport.
Dear Friend,

I have never heard of any institute ever providing Airport pickup, it is sometimes committed by consultants and agents. and believe it or not things doesn't work here like it happens in India or Pakistan.... time is more valuable than money, no one will do it and obviously pick up is understood from air-port but what about drop-off.... In Toronto there is no private bus service who will drop each person to his destined address separately and taxi's are expensive... so nothing make it feasible for any organization to provide free pick-up.
Of course if you have family and friends only than you can think of pickup, I am here for three years and very well know how student associations are working to help newcomers, they are not self reliant and also not hugely funded to provide such service. also it is not eazy for newcomers to open bank a/c, credit card or other things so clear that in your mind you will certainly need help of student counselors or your seniors to get that done.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Jitu1011 said:
Dear Friend,

I have never heard of any institute ever providing Airport pickup, it is sometimes committed by consultants and agents. and believe it or not things doesn't work here like it happens in India or Pakistan.... time is more valuable than money, no one will do it and obviously pick up is understood from air-port but what about drop-off.... In Toronto there is no private bus service who will drop each person to his destined address separately and taxi's are expensive... so nothing make it feasible for any organization to provide free pick-up.
Of course if you have family and friends only than you can think of pickup, I am here for three years and very well know how student associations are working to help newcomers, they are not self reliant and also not hugely funded to provide such service. also it is not eazy for newcomers to open bank a/c, credit card or other things so clear that in your mind you will certainly need help of student counselors or your seniors to get that done.
yeah agreed this time time is valuable thats y I just asked this query about pickup. certainly drop off will be temporary residence which must have been provided by the same student association. so drop off in the issue.
have a look here "http://www.uregina.ca/international/future/accepted/airport.html" and I am sure some other schools providing this to international students. anyways I agree with you they are not funded but I still think they must work on pickups as somebody is only seeking for pickup when he got no body there to pick him up.

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
ArslanZahid said:
yeah agreed this time time is valuable thats y I just asked this query about pickup. certainly drop off will be temporary residence which must have been provided by the same student association. so drop off in the issue.
have a look here "http://www.uregina.ca/international/future/accepted/airport.html" and I am sure some other schools providing this to international students. anyways I agree with you they are not funded but I still think they must work on pickups as somebody is only seeking for pickup when he got no body there to pick him up.
Looked at the link you mentioned, I found the note "You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your request from UR International Student Services & Study Abroad.Please be aware that this service cannot be guaranteed at all times due to staff availability or changes in flight schedules.
Therefore, we strongly recommend that you inform our office of any changes to flight schedules at least one week prior to your arrival."
Seems like they may be doing it for one or two days during the week of starting session, and otherwise regina is small city in radius of 5kms so it is possible for them.

but for you, Bhai mere jab tumhara VISA aajaye toh dates bata dena mai aajuanga lene .... Lol...

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Jitu1011 said:
Looked at the link you mentioned, I found the note "You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your request from UR International Student Services & Study Abroad.Please be aware that this service cannot be guaranteed at all times due to staff availability or changes in flight schedules.
Therefore, we strongly recommend that you inform our office of any changes to flight schedules at least one week prior to your arrival."
Seems like they may be doing it for one or two days during the week of starting session, and otherwise regina is small city in radius of 5kms so it is possible for them.

but for you, Bhai mere jab tumhara VISA aajaye toh dates bata dena mai aajuanga lene .... Lol...
hahahaha so sweet of you brother. thanks alot. yeah surely I will let you know :p . yeah regina is small city not like Toronto and they pick up every student what I heard from seniors. I heard Uni of ottawa also have free pick up.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Jitu1011 said:

leave pick ups now
brother tell me are these association only work in Toronto/Montreal ? or they have asses in small cities like Regina

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
ArslanZahid said:
leave pick ups now
brother tell me are these association only work in Toronto/Montreal ? or they have asses in small cities like Regina
I have no Idea about that, all I know is Student Association in George Brown College, they do lot of support to international students including on campus job, food bank and accommodation assistance.

And the truth about saskatchewan,manitoba and other smaller province is , people got to learn abt them just 3years back when these provinces introduced Province nomination for PR, otherwise these are widely vacant forest land where neither weather neither economy support proper survival.

A goldsmith always look for gold mine and iron-smith look for dustmine so everyone has there own choice, If you are someone who has good qualification I wont suggest you to land there to fight for food counter jobs with fellow south asians who are already struggling.

A

AJITH87

But during the period of study we cannot expect jobs that matches ones qualifications.

nomimoon

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Toba tek singh,punjab
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 may
File Transfer...
21 may
hi gyzzz

am from pakistan
metric i hv scored 67 %
fsc enginnering 52%
ielts 5.5

can i get admission in any univ in canada,with this score

best regard

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Jitu1011 said:
I have no Idea about that, all I know is Student Association in George Brown College, they do lot of support to international students including on campus job, food bank and accommodation assistance.

And the truth about saskatchewan,manitoba and other smaller province is , people got to learn abt them just 3years back when these provinces introduced Province nomination for PR, otherwise these are widely vacant forest land where neither weather neither economy support proper survival.

A goldsmith always look for gold mine and iron-smith look for dustmine so everyone has there own choice, If you are someone who has good qualification I wont suggest you to land there to fight for food counter jobs with fellow south asians who are already struggling.
what I got ur point is I shouldnt go to UoR. is it becasue sask is small province with only one advantage is PR. I have strong academics then I according to you I must opt for anything in Ontario.

jonaj

Mar 14, 2012
i want to ask about fees for PR student who want to do Postgraduate in Financial Planning.I intend to resume next year all things being equal....and i want to ask if one can get loan from ONTARIO govt to finance it and what are the requirement?
If loan is not applicable,can someone get job within the school premises?

Thank YOU