+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sep 2020 offer letter

Ramansiiingh

Mar 13, 2020
No i applied for sep intake on 3 jan and file is in under review and now they are asking for professional resume and recommendation letter from the company and they mailed me you do not met the admission requirement so send additional documents..

Japinder315

Feb 26, 2020
No i applied for sep intake on 3 jan and file is in under review and now they are asking for professional resume and recommendation letter from the company and they mailed me you do not met the admission requirement so send additional documents..
I got my offer letter yesterday for sep 2020

Ramansiiingh

Mar 13, 2020
I applied on 23 dec 2019
Post baccalaureate diploma in operations and supply chain management
Ok i applied on 3 jan for green business management program and this Tuesday got mail from Kpu that your academics does not. Suit for the program and they asked me to send more documents like work experience and professional resume don’t know why they are asking for this .. i am really confused

Ramansiiingh

Mar 13, 2020
Ok i applied on 3 jan for green business management program and this Tuesday got mail from Kpu that your academics does not. Suit for the program and they asked me to send more documents like work experience and professional resume don’t know why they are asking for this .. i am really confused
I applied on 23 dec 2019
Post baccalaureate diploma in operations and supply chain management
Hey just want ask you that my file application come to complete decision pending yesterday just want to know how much time they take to take the final decision now..??