Hi Asivad and seniors
Need help
I got ITA in 17 draw. Now I am filling my online
application. In that there is a section to give 10 years
All details where you stayed.
What if I don't remember apartment number and street
Number. Currently I cannot leave it blank as it they are
Mandatory. I only remember city and country in last 10 years
I often travel a lot in business trip so I don't remember leaving country and city

Also whatever address we give do we need to give address proofs of all those later
In upload section

Also in travel history of 10 years outside country does it has to be exact dates and months or as close as possible will be ok

Thanks for reading this
Please help Asivad and seniors

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,"

I have 4 savings accounts in different banks... Do I need to provide details of all accounts? Or just the one in which I have the PoF funds?

Rishima86

Sep 14, 2015
Hi Guys,

I also got an invite in Draw #17. My score is 471. Now just collecting documents and filling the application form to get the personalized checklist.
Quick question: Will be able to make changes in the application after completing it. For example: change in work history etc.

InlandJais

Sep 20, 2015
Hello All,

I received an ITA on September 18th CRS-452 for CEC.

I have a few queries regarding the document submission for employment history.

1. Foreign Experience:

When I uploaded the EE profile I got points for 3 years since the website calculates month-month.But I worked from 1st September 2009 - 12th August 2012 which gave me 3 yrs points.

Now I am not sure will it matter? since the CIC website gave me the points even though I was short of 18 days to complete 3 yrs.

I have all the experience letter available for my work history.

2. Canadian Experience :

I received an offer letter with the pre-probation period salary when I joined the Company, but when I received experience letter from my company's HR I received a letter with increased salary since I got a raise.

Should I submit only the new experience letter or both the offer letter+experience letter?

Please help.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Asivad Anac said:
It is alright to show POF using other accounts excluding your salary account. CIC doesn't want to know your entire personal financial profile - just that you have unfettered access to the required funds and that they are unencumbered.
Thank you Asivad!
My wife is co-applicant and i have to show that she is working as her salary account bank stmt is part of POF. The question is:- What docs are required for her WORk EXP:-
1) Employment Letter
2) Pay Slip
3) HR letter for employment
4) Promotion Letter
5) R & R letter (This is not available)

No points claimed for her work experience.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
hI gUYS,

I am facing some issue with my name, my passport shows

given name : xxx yyy
last name :

I my express entry profile I folled in my name as :

First NAME :

lAST NAME : xxx yyy

same is the case with my spouse.

Now when I am filing the personal info form it is saying for my spouse first name is not available so its giving error.

How can i proceed with it as i dont wanted to put NA as it might appear on all documentation.....

Any suggestions please....

Also I heard that once you get ITA all info will get locked but when i go in forms i can edit everything i think just some field are defaulted but those can also be changed...??

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
I am at 402.
Soon giving up my Canadian dream.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jkal said:
Thank you Asivad!
My wife is co-applicant and i have to show that she is working as her salary account bank stmt is part of POF. The question is:- What docs are required for her WORk EXP:-
1) Employment Letter
2) Pay Slip
3) HR letter for employment
4) Promotion Letter
5) R & R letter (This is not available)

No points claimed for her work experience.
Think about what CIC wants to know here. They don't want to know your spouse's work status. They just want to be reassured that your spouse hasn't borrowed funds to showcase as POF. Submitting employment records doesn't prove it conclusively - pay slips are handy supporting documentation but not conclusive evidence.

Get a letter from their bank in the required format including 6 months average balance. If there is not a huge variance (more than 10-15%) between their average balance and present balance, that indicates that the funds are not borrowed. Or you can include their 6 month bank statements as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidaktoronto said:
hI gUYS,

I am facing some issue with my name, my passport shows

given name : xxx yyy
last name :

I my express entry profile I folled in my name as :

First NAME :

lAST NAME : xxx yyy

same is the case with my spouse.

Now when I am filing the personal info form it is saying for my spouse first name is not available so its giving error.

How can i proceed with it as i dont wanted to put NA as it might appear on all documentation.....

Any suggestions please....

Also I heard that once you get ITA all info will get locked but when i go in forms i can edit everything i think just some field are defaulted but those can also be changed...??
Your pre ITA profile gets locked and you get a fresh application where you can edit some fields.

Mention the name as 'NA' or 'NOT APPLICABLE'. Rest assured that this won't go into official records as their name - this is just a CIC-approved workarounf for people without a surname.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Your pre ITA profile gets locked and you get a fresh application where you can edit some fields.

Mention the name as 'NA' or 'NOT APPLICABLE'. Rest assured that this won't go into official records as their name - this is just a CIC-approved workarounf for people without a surname.
thanks again Asivad !!

for me all employement history and also for my spouse all field are open to edit that y I was confused that ppl say it get locked.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
+1 Asivad
thank you so much

ezhilan81

Jun 17, 2015
Dear Seniors, I got my ITA in this draw (451), but I have problem with my finances. Request somebody to clarify this doubt for me.
I spoke to my bank to provide me a loan for 7 lacs and I will in turn deposit as FD in the same bank. I can provide a letter to CIC from the bank stating that I hold an FD here. I can issue the letter after 10 days as the FD needs to be there for minimum 10 days.
Will this be ok?
Or do I need to show how I got that 7 lacs in 1st place? But since it's an FD will that question arise as its more like a secure deposit and the bank will also pay interest on it
Thanks

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Hi,

can you please confirm the validity period for the below docs:
1. POF - 6 months prior to submitting the app after ITA (can I use POF dated mid of August?)?
2. PCC - 6 months?
3. Medical - 1 year?

I received second ITA after the first one was cancelled and would like to re-use the docs.

Thanks

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

regarding proof of funds I have my required funds in on of my bank account. I can certainly show them monthly statements from last 6-7 with required balance maintained in it.

Just wanted to will that be fine in proof of funds ?? or i need some letter from bank properly stating every detail of my financial profile ?

Or i should provide detail of all other bank accounts ??

Also the account having all these funds is shared with my wife ? do i need to provide a letter for the same or its fine ??

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
I don't want to disappoint u but I don't think cic will accept it, coz they need 6 months average not that u deposit few days in advance.