+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sep 18 - Draw #17 - ITAs Candidates Connect

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
I got my ITA at 450. What next?
I go to 'Continue application' and it talks abt fees already! Do we pay now or later? I need to first collect my docs isnt? What do i do here?

monsier2186

Sep 15, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
TBD
infidel said:
I got my ITA at 450. What next?
I go to 'Continue application' and it talks abt fees already! Do we pay now or later? I need to first collect my docs isnt? What do i do here?
You should fist collect all the documents and proofs. The day you have all the proofs available with you, all clearly scanned, is the day you fill and submit the E-APR.

You will have to pay the Cost of recovery/Application fee right away but you may choose to pay the Right to Permanent Residence fee later.

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, received my ITA at 459 points. I am thinking about rejecting it though as I havn't received my FBI clearance yet, and don't expect it till Dec. Can i apply now and attach the PCC from my current country of residence along with a note explaining my situation or should i decline it. Will appreciate help from seniors.

chirayupatel

Sep 20, 2015
congratulations to all the canadidates who all got ita.

I am also that lucky one who got ita.

Profile--fsw
points-457
location-vancouver,bc

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moonpat83 said:
Hi all, received my ITA at 459 points. I am thinking about rejecting it though as I havn't received my FBI clearance yet, and don't expect it till Dec. Can i apply now and attach the PCC from my current country of residence along with a note explaining my situation or should i decline it. Will appreciate help from seniors.
It's a dicey situation. A member reported rejection earlier in the week for this exact same reason while earlier members had reported being luckier in terms of getting extensions from officers on this front.

Your score is good enough for another ITA later this year (of course no guarantees) so its your call.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad and seniors
Need help
I got ITA in 17 draw. Now I am filling my online
application. In that there is a section to give 10 years
All details where you stayed.
What if I don't remember apartment number and street
Number. Currently I cannot leave it blank as it they are
Mandatory. I only remember city and country in last 10 years
I often travel a lot in business trip so I don't remember leaving country and city

Also whatever address we give do we need to give address proofs of all those later
In upload section

Also in travel history of 10 years outside country does it has to be exact dates and months or as close as possible will be ok

Thanks for reading this

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also do I need to provide PCC for all the countries stayed or whre I stayed 6 months or more only
I travelled a lot but it was mainly 3-4 months. So do I need to provide PCC if I stayed 4 months in one country

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams1985 said:
Also do I need to provide PCC for all the countries stayed or whre I stayed 6 months or more only
I travelled a lot but it was mainly 3-4 months. So do I need to provide PCC if I stayed 4 months in one country
you need to provide only for those countries you have stayed in for more than 6 months.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams1985 said:
Hi Asivad and seniors
Need help
I often travel a lot in business trip so I don't remember leaving country and city

Also whatever address we give do we need to give address proofs of all those later
In upload section

Also in travel history of 10 years outside country does it has to be exact dates and months or as close as possible will be ok

Thanks for reading this
Any help on this please

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also what is FBI certificate
Do we all need that as well. My understanding was PCC is enough

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams1985 said:
Also what is FBI certificate
Do we all need that as well. My understanding was PCC is enough
if you have lived in the states for more than 6 months you need an Identity History Summary that FBI provides. The current processing time is about 3 months.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moonpat83 said:
if you have lived in the states for more than 6 months you need an Identity History Summary that FBI provides. The current processing time is about 3 months.
thanks

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams1985 said:
Hi Asivad and seniors
Need help

In upload section

Thanks for reading this
Asivad and seniors please help me on this