File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
I got this same message from IRCC, please what can I do? Because I don’t even know what I might be misrepresenting. If you have gotten this message what did you do?
It is not uncommon for IRCC to mix the PA contact number and email with the sponsors. I would have the PA call IRCC to ensure the correct contact information is on file, then submit a webform to correct it (if they are not willing to update the details over the phone - sometimes they do). I would also have the representative form sent in so that the sponsor can act on the PA's behalf from within Canada. It makes it easier.

Reactions: jay21

jay21

Apr 28, 2022
It is not uncommon for IRCC to mix the PA contact number and email with the sponsors. I would have the PA call IRCC to ensure the correct contact information is on file, then submit a webform to correct it (if they are not willing to update the details over the phone - sometimes they do). I would also have the representative form sent in so that the sponsor can act on the PA's behalf from within Canada. It makes it easier.
What if there is only one applicant on file? But In my case the problem was I put my parents visitor visa last year and stated same email address of mine for them. Then after I put my pr file of same email address and I got this reply from IRCC when put webform. After that to solve the issue my parents deleted their GC key and changed their email ID and I also called IRCC and changed my email on phone. Now waiting for response of another webform to see if everything is alright but didn’t get reply from 3 months. Do you think there will be a bad impact or refusal chances? Because of this?

jay21

Apr 28, 2022
Hello! Thanks for any help regarding this, spousal app outside of canada.
We sent through a requested doc using the web form as we don't have the option to upload.
Were a bit worried that it didn't arrive to the right people so we tried again and got a strange email with the following:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

Please make sure to enter your client’s information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section.

This is strange as we are not using a representative and there is no reason for them to think we are? Has anyone had a similar email when using the web form?
Hello How did you solved it? Is it a bad impact on file?

pamela21

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi friends, I need your help!! My husband is a main applicant for our Pr application, we applied together under his name. IRCC request us to submit some documents for him and for myself we did and we got that email:

Canada (IRCC).
We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are
The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.
In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.
Please make sure to enter your client’s information under theApplicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section.

What does Does that mean??? I don't know what to do. Please help

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hi friends, I need your help!! My husband is a main applicant for our Pr application, we applied together under his name. IRCC request us to submit some documents for him and for myself we did and we got that email:
If your husband is the main applicant, the documents will need to be uploaded or sent from his account/email address. The message you received is indicating that you submitted the files under your login or email. You cannot do that without being on his application as a representative. This is needed even if you are the sponsor.

Reactions: armoured

Canada2022.

Jul 11, 2022
On uploading our remedial e medical report, we have received an email like this. I am the PA, i have given my email Id for my husband and kid. Under enquirer information i have given as applicant for husband and kid. i have received this email for my Webform application. Could anybody advice what to be done here.

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

Please make sure to enter your client’s information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section.

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
On uploading our remedial e medical report, we have received an email like this. I am the PA, i have given my email Id for my husband and kid. Under enquirer information i have given as applicant for husband and kid. i have received this email for my Webform application. Could anybody advice what to be done here.

Did you learn anything about why they sent you this?

Just received the same, I am a single applicant with no dependents, never used a representative, except the MP.
I guess they'd say anything to get out of doing any work.

I am going to send another webform to ask about this, maybe an email to the MP, and follow up with a call later this week.

jay21

Apr 28, 2022
Ignore this email. It doesn't affect anyway on application. Send another webform If you need to provide any details regarding application.

Reactions: bas12

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
Ignore this email. It doesn't affect anyway on application. Send another webform If you need to provide any details regarding application.
You mean repeatedly send a form with the same information, until it goes through?

Mine is actually a citizenship application, and the form was just to remind them that it is overdue. But I am thinking of sponsoring my parents some day, so I might run into this trying to submit something for them.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
The email you received from IRCC means that they are unable to respond to your enquiry because the email address you provided is used by multiple people. In order for IRCC to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form.

To do this, you will need to go to the IRCC website and click on the "Use of a Representative" tab. You will then need to fill out the form and submit it.

Once you have submitted the form, IRCC will be able to contact you directly.

Here are the steps on how to complete the Use of a Representative form:
  1. Go to the IRCC website and click on the "Use of a Representative" tab.
  2. Click on the "Start" button.
  3. Enter your client's information, including their name, date of birth, and contact information.
  4. Enter your information, including your name, date of birth, and contact information.
  5. Select the type of representation you are providing.
  6. Sign and date the form.
  7. Submit the form.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind when completing the Use of a Representative form:
  • You must be authorized by your client to provide representation.
  • You must be a member in good standing with a recognized professional organization.
  • You must keep your client's information confidential.
If you have any questions about the Use of a Representative form, you can contact IRCC for assistance.

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
The email you received from IRCC means that they are unable to respond to your enquiry because the email address you provided is used by multiple people. In order for IRCC to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form.

To do this, you will need to go to the IRCC website and click on the "Use of a Representative" tab. You will then need to fill out the form and submit it.

Here are the steps on how to complete the Use of a Representative form:
  1. Go to the IRCC website and click on the "Use of a Representative" tab.
  2. Click on the "Start" button.
  3. Enter your client's information, including their name, date of birth, and contact information.
  4. Enter your information, including your name, date of birth, and contact information.
  5. Select the type of representation you are providing.
  6. Sign and date the form.
  7. Submit the form.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind when completing the Use of a Representative form:
  • You must be authorized by your client to provide representation.
  • You must be a member in good standing with a recognized professional organization.
  • You must keep your client's information confidential.
If you have any questions about the Use of a Representative form, you can contact IRCC for assistance.
If I am the only person on my application, and there is no representative, do I need to submit this form for myself? o_O

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
If I am the only person on my application, and there is no representative, do I need to submit this form for myself? o_O
No, you do not need to submit the Use of a Representative form if you are the only person on your application and there is no representative. The Use of a Representative form is only required if you are using a representative to help you with your application.

If you are the only person on your application and you are not using a representative, you can simply ignore the email from IRCC. IRCC will eventually contact you directly if they need any further information from you.