+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sent out both paper and online application for BOWP, how to cancel paper one?

tbll

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Thank you for help,

I sent out both paper and online BOWP (duplicated) application, now that i received the approval letter for the online application, how can i cancel the paper application and get $150 refund? yes i paied twice as well....

canadacec2012

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbll said:
Thank you for help,

I sent out both paper and online BOWP (duplicated) application, now that i received the approval letter for the online application, how can i cancel the paper application and get $150 refund? yes i paied twice as well....
Pls refer the below link for withdraw the BOWP application.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-a-successful-bowp-application-t147650.0.html

Dimma

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
tbll said:
Thank you for help,

After you receive the new permit hard copy in hand (for the online app) , Call CIC call center ask to with draw paper application.You can cancel and get the refund only if they are not started processing your paper application. You will issue cheque for the refund

tbll

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
thanks!!
BTW, I have been searching on their website, not sure which number i should call??

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
No need to call them at all.
If you already received ur work permit thru online app, the paper app (if not opened already) will be automatically terminated and an email will be sent to u saying "as per CIC's records we have already issued a work permit to you, hence this paper app requires no action and a refund will be initiated to u in 4 to 6 weeks"
DONE