+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sent my passport to CPC instead of CPP

ikhouri

Jun 13, 2018
CAN ANYONE PLease HELP....

I am an international student in canada and had applied for the renewal of my trv. had received a confirmation from IRCC to submit my passport for TRV (within canada/holding valid work permit).

On 8 NOV I had mailed my passport through Canada Post (XpressPost) to Case Proccessing Centre- Ottawa P.O Box 8780, STN-T-CSC. (KIG 5A9)

NEXT DAY I CAME TO KNOW THAT that it it haS to be sent to Temporary Resident Visa Section
CPP - Ottawa (e-Application)
PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

I am really worried on.my passport is already delivered on 12 nov.
whether thy ourself will stamp my passport or send it to appropriate section?

Hey, did your passport issue get solved? I am not sure why you sent your passport to the Case-Processing Centre. I also applied for the TRV and they asked me to send my passport to the CPP - Ottawa (e-Application) PO Box 9640.

Garrry22

Oct 22, 2021

I am an international student in canada and had applied for the renewal of my trv. had received a confirmation from IRCC to submit my passport for TRV (within canada/holding valid work permit).

On 8 NOV I had mailed my passport through Canada Post (XpressPost) to Case Proccessing Centre- Ottawa P.O Box 8780, STN-T-CSC. (KIG 5A9)

NEXT DAY I CAME TO KNOW THAT that it it haS to be sent to Temporary Resident Visa Section
PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

Hey bro kidda solve krri c tusi ehh situation please dseyo

Garrry22

Oct 22, 2021
HEY , By mistake i have sent my PASSPORT SENT TO P O BOX 8780 STN T CSC ,OTTAWA instead of P o box 9640.
I am really worried now.
in how many days u gt ur passport back?
Hii bro did you solve your issue ? I am in the same situation and i am really worried

Sandhu2214

Nov 14, 2021
Hi i have sent my passport for the worker visa stamping to the ottawa center but instead they have put visitor visa stamp on the passport. Now i am nervous that whom should i contact to put the right visa stamping.

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi i have sent my passport for the worker visa stamping to the ottawa center but instead they have put visitor visa stamp on the passport. Now i am nervous that whom should i contact to put the right visa stamping.
No need to worry about it now lot of people who is in work permits are getting visiting visa stamping only as long as your work permit and TRV valid you can travel abroad and enter canada with out any issue!!!

aryababu

Feb 10, 2023
hi can anyone help pls?
i send my passpost to cpc ottawa P O 8780 STN T CSC for stamping after my pgwp approval. its bren one month havent returned my passort yet! can anyone help me to fix this out?

Me_aakash

Nov 29, 2023
Hey, I had applied for work permit stamping after stamping they sent my passport back, but when I checked my mail box I hadn’t received the envelop.
I raised the complaint to Canada post and they found the envelop and sent it back to the sender (TVR). After that I haven’t heard anything from them, please suggest me what should I do to get my passport envelop back.
I don’t know what to do in such situation.
Please help me.

Yasser klissa

Mar 8, 2024
salut, quelqu'un peut-il m'aider s'il vous plaît ?
J'envoie mon mot de passe au cpc ottawa PO 8780 STN T CSC pour tamponnage après mon approbation pgwp. ça fait un mois que je n'ai pas encore rendu mon passeport ! quelqu'un peut-il m'aider à résoudre ce problème ?
[/CITATION]