App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
Today I sent my documents via DHL to Seneca Jan 12 intake. pls pray for me. I have taken the first step gng to Canada......
Waheguru ji Bless me......

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navkaur said:
Today I sent my documents via DHL to Seneca Jan 12 intake. pls pray for me. I have taken the first step gng to Canada......
Waheguru ji Bless me......
hahahahhaa .... dnt worry sis ..waheguru ji sabh thik karan ge ..u have alot of time left !!

NoorCanada

Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi... Will you please guide what documents you put in your folio?
Im also willing to apply in Seneca for Bachelors in Software Development ...
And is there any other way to send document in which i can save my money and the task can also b done.

Davind3r

Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont worry, Waheguru Ji will help everybody :)

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
NoorCanada said:
Hi... Will you please guide what documents you put in your folio?
Im also willing to apply in Seneca for Bachelors in Software Development ...
And is there any other way to send document in which i can save my money and the task can also b done.
I went through a representative of the college. I'm sure in the country you live, there is. Just find through the seneca website for the representative.
I sent my all notarized documents and my resume (CV) to them, and haven't paid them yet.
I asked them how much they said $150 for college letter and visa guidance, but when i asked when should i pay they didn't get back to me.
So be careful when choosing right agent. As told by agent il be getting my letter with in a week.
I haven't even paid yet the assessment fee for seneca. You think these agent send each applicant's document by post. I doubt. They just work on emails...
Because my parcel was received yesterday and then the agent told me they have already sent the documents and they waiting for their reply. So i understood.
If you apply on your own, i heard it takes more than 3 weeks for the letter.

fendsits

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 overall band
Med's Done....
18/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks to the almighty on 12/8/2011
LANDED..........
very soon...
dont worry you will be just fine but remember it might take time so be patient. even i applied to seneca for this fall and they accepted me after a month and a half.