+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors Plz Reply!!! :(

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI!
I Have sent my application to CIO, received on 20th May... I Wrote wrong visa office...
Are they gonna reject my application or will ask for amendments...
If they send my application back can i still resubmit my application on old category???

Seniors Plz Reply

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
sherry00 said:
HI!
I Have sent my application to CIO, received on 20th May... I Wrote wrong visa office...
If they send my application back can i still resubmit my application on old category???

Seniors Plz Reply
Well, this will be cleared by the letter, wich will be sent to you by CIO with ur application (if they returned ur application).
However, If they gave you chance, probably, they'll write you to submit application with their letter as a covering page.

Could you please reveal ur mistake?

Hope for the Best.

MH

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherry00 said:
HI!
I Have sent my application to CIO, received on 20th May... I Wrote wrong visa office...50-50 chance
Are they gonna reject my application or will ask for amendments...if they send it, this means u have to submit a complete new application
If they send my application back can i still resubmit my application on old category??? i refer to previous answer---as u will need to submit a whole new application & as NOC 0213 is not in the 29 list, i think member MANZOORHOSSAIN have said it correctly as they might be kind enough to send u a reference letter to submit for the 2nd time. but the real problem is if they overlook ur visa office & ask u to submit docs. but i don't know how u will explain the visa office mistake---for example, if u wanna send full docs to London CHC but mistakenly wrote Berlin CHC, how u will tell them ? i don't know if u have written CIO's address as visa office, in that case it might be a bit easy as they will know CIO can't be a visa office, but if u have written a real visa office name mistakenly then it's a bit tricky--- let seniors shade some light on this issue[/color]

Seniors Plz Reply

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherry00 said:
HI!

Seniors Plz Reply
They will send back your application with a Letter . after that you will apply as per new rule.

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
squealer said:
why not correct ur application now?
OP can't. As there isn't any reference number of OP's application.

MH

yvetteyo

Jun 21, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2012
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
We did the same with our first application, put Nova Scotia as the processing office as oppose to Buffalo which it should have been.

Unfortunately they will return the application to you and tell you to resubmit, they keep no records of the submissions they return that are incorrect/incomplete.

It's back to sqaure one I'm afraid so you will be applying as if it is the first time with the current requirements, i.e IELTS required and the new NOC list.

Sorry I can't give you better news, but you may get lucky.

Yvette

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manzoorhussain said:
Well, this will be cleared by the letter, wich will be sent to you by CIO with ur application (if they returned ur application).
However, If they gave you chance, probably, they'll write you to submit application with their letter as a covering page.

Could you please reveal ur mistake?

Hope for the Best.

MH
Manzoor i wrote islamabad as my visa office but it has been changed to london but i was unaware of it :S
will this effect????
plzz reply ???

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wrote islamabad visa office (valid visa office but not for pakistani applicants nw) instead of london...now i expplain the situation...can u please give any further comments on it??? :S
i will appreciate ur help and time..