+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

seniors plsssss

amansingh123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
hello friends i am currently in a situation.....
in 2008 i have done +2 after that i have almost done nothing.i have made some diplomas from local institutes to cover up my gap.
i wanted to apply for study visa but my condition changed.then i applied for germany for student visa and sent those documents to Germany embassy they rejected and stamped my passport.My problem is now i want apply for federal trade program my points are complete but those certificates which i sent to German embassy makes me ineligible.actutally i was thinking of showing my work experience which i have made those diplomas.

i want to know if i try to apply for federal trade nad when cic sees stamp of german embassy can they get those documents from german embassy?
german embassy stamp shows i applied for student visa.
pls does anybody know about this?
my agent said embassies share information.
can somebody experienced can testify this?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
amansingh123 said:
hello friends i am currently in a situation.....
in 2008 i have done +2 after that i have almost done nothing.i have made some diplomas from local institutes to cover up my gap.
i wanted to apply for study visa but my condition changed.then i applied for germany for student visa and sent those documents to Germany embassy they rejected and stamped my passport.My problem is now i want apply for federal trade program my points are complete but those certificates which i sent to German embassy makes me ineligible.actutally i was thinking of showing my work experience which i have made those diplomas.

i want to know if i try to apply for federal trade nad when cic sees stamp of german embassy can they get those documents from german embassy?
german embassy stamp shows i applied for student visa.
pls does anybody know about this?
my agent said embassies share information.
can somebody experienced can testify this?
Why did Germany reject you? Why do those certificates make you ineligible? What does the stamp in your passport actually say?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you want to apply for Canada immigration, you should be completely truthful about your past and everything else. If they ask if you were denied visas to other countries, you can say you were refused a student visa to Germany and when. You do not have to say why. Do you even know why? You were probably denied due to risk of overstay which is the most common reason someone is denied a student visa or did they realize that your certificates were fake?

Personally, I think it is unlikely that Canada immigration will contact German immigration to get the documents you sent with your student visa application but if they do, you will have some questions to answer but that is the price you pay for trying to use fake certificates.

I would not recommend trying to use fake documents with Canada immigration. Even if you get away with it during your application, you will be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life. If you gained your PR based on fake documents, it can be revoked any time immigration finds out about it, even years later. Even if you manage to get citizenship in the meantime, your citizenship can be revoked too if they find out that your PR was based on fraudulent documents.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I think there might be a language barrier at work here, but I don't think, from what he said in another thread, that these are false documents, just ones that are not from a recognised/approved institution. Hence my questions...

amansingh123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
problem is that those documents are not fake they real......
i have made them 2009 to 2012 but i want to show cic that i was working means i mean to show that i worked in period and have work experience....
if they get those documents then they prove i was a student.....this is problem.
i applied for student visa they said my funds are not enough and i didnt satisfy the visa officer.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you worked at the same time as taking courses and the certificates are real, then you have nothing to worry about. Write all of your work experience and education includeing your certificates in your history. Explain that you worked full time while also taking courses. There is no law against that.

amansingh123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
thanks for your reply......
problem is that the certificates which i got are from institute which is 60km away from my home.....
and place where i am showing my work experience is near my town.
it takes 2 hrs to reach to reach there and two to get back.
there was 1 hour of class or mostly two.
my class starts at 12 pm and ends at almost 1:30 to 2 pm.
how can i show my work experience in remaining time?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
So, what you are actually saying is that while your certificates are real, your claimed work experience isn't and these certificates prove that? In some of your other posts you say that you have been working in an "Internet cafe" and in others as a "welder".

Maybe you should post your complete accurate timeline of exactly what you have done for study and work?
You could be considered as a worker who is taking "out of hours" (6 hours per day) work related training. However, your "day job" would have to take a lot of hours per day as well to be considered full-time. So, did you come back from study by 4 pm and then work perhaps until 11:30 pm at night at your job?

amansingh123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
ok here it is complete..........
i have done some shitty ass diplomas from small computer cafe.they are are not recognizable by cic.
so basically last 4 years i have spent on these diplomas are like wasted i am so pissed.i had worked in cafe some time only to aplly for pr but then i found out that these diplomas are not recognizable.
now i am doing ITI as a welder.
so i want a way in which i can use those last 5 years as work experinece of welder.
i have also worked as a welder for 5 months between 2008-2009.
after that it is just dust for cic.
i am asking a way in which i can use last 5 years to show my welder skills the person whom i worked he said he can give me part time job certificate as a welder for that period.
i want to know will this work with cic will they except it or they find it fishy?
i know i had made a mistake by sending my docs to german embassy can cic get those docs from German embassy?
as i have done computer courses last 4 years can i show as a welder part time i didnt had a certificate of welder back then but now i am doing wleder course will my case excepted?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Ah, I begin to understand.. My suspicion is that CIC may find out that your work experience does not qualify and if they even smell any fraud in documents used to show your work experience, you will have bigger problems. Don't forget that they do lots of background checking for criminal and security issues and it's quite possible that they may stumble upon any deception accidently.

amansingh123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
the thing is that i can prove i worked as a welder for that time....
if they interview me or verify my skills they will find nothing i have all knowledge about welder trade.
i want to know if show my computer certificates as with part time welder experience will they except it?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So if you truly worked as a welder while taking online courses at an internet cafe for 1 hrs. a day, where is the problem? Surely you can work 8 hrs. a day and spend 1 hr. a day online taking a course. In that case, it would not matter if the institution was 60km away or 6000km because you never had to go there. Am I right?

amansingh123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
it is not online it is 60 km away i go there by myself.
i had worked before those courses but i can prove i have worked during those courses too.
but i didnt had any welder certificates back then.
and how much time daily i had to work as a welder to prove my eligibility?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't think about what CIC wants. Just tell the truth. If you had worked 20 hrs. a week for 2 yrs. for example, I suppose they will give you 1 yr. work experience full time.

In AB, in order to become a welder, you would be expected to do a 3 year apprenticeship with total 1500 hrs. on the job training with 8 weeks of educational training per year, see https://tradesecrets.alberta.ca/trades-occupations/profiles/012/

Work that you did before getting your certificates could be considered a part of your job training.