28-05-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
18-10-10
Med's Done....
30-10-10 ( sent on 5th NOV 2010 with RPRF)
Passport Req..
Step1 on 11-06-2011 Step 2 on 15-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2011
LANDED..........
October 2011
Dear Qorax and all seniors,
By the will of God and with the help of your expert opinions,my passports are now in CHC Islamabad for Visas. I learnt a lot from you and this forum. God bless you.
I have question.I plan to land at ottawa on 7th October.I'll fly from Lahore(Pakistan) to Doha and then Doha to Montreal.From Montreal Air Canada connection will take me to Ottawa which will be a domestic flight.My luggage is booked upto Ottawa.

My question is whether Landing at Montreal Airport(first destination in Canada at International terminal) is compulsory or i can do landing formalities at Ottawa(domestic Terminal)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you cant do landing procedure in Montreal (quebec) thats only for quebec skilled worker category..you will ve to do a landing procedure in Ottawa and than you can move on anywhere in Canada....

AZBUTT said:
By the will of God and with the help of your expert opinions,my passports are now in CHC Islamabad for Visas. I learnt a lot from you and this forum. God bless you.
I have question.I plan to land at ottawa on 7th October.I'll fly from Lahore(Pakistan) to Doha and then Doha to Montreal.From Montreal Air Canada connection will take me to Ottawa which will be a domestic flight.My luggage is booked upto Ottawa.

My question is whether Landing at Montreal Airport(first destination in Canada at International terminal) is compulsory or i can do landing formalities at Ottawa(domestic Terminal)

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
AZBUTT said:

Toronto only...for first time landing only.
asyousuf