Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need to send all the document to CIO?
What about the POF?
Which document will send to Visa office?

kingomar25

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
POF ==== proof of fund.
1) Completed application forms:
) New Original police certificates for all applicants age 18 and over from each country or territory where the applicant and/or one of his dependants has resided for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18. To obtain information on how to obtain police certificates from various countries, please visit our webpage at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp and follow the instructions.

3) A certified copy of all pages of your Military Service book or Military Service Certificate for all male applicants aged 18 and over. If you or your dependent were exempt, an official proof of military exemption must be provided from the relevant authorities.

4) Civil Status documents:

5) Proof of language proficiency

6) Certified copies of all post-secondary diplomas and degrees for you and your spouse. Must be accompanied by official transcripts for each and every year of the program (if not already submitted).

7) Detailed letters of reference from all past and current employers which clearly list your job title, duties performed, projects completed and duration of employment. This should also be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.

If you are a self-employed person, you must provide copies of business/company registration documents, proof of business conducted with clients (such as invoices/bills, client references), balance sheets, income and/or other tax returns, and/or proof of your license to practice (if you are a private practitioner)

8) For your relative in Canada (if applicable): Proof of (relationship / status in Canada / residency)

9) You must provide evidence of all the unencumbered transferable funds you have available for your settlement in Canada, including evidence of the accumulation of those funds. This must include a bank statement(s) showing all transactions for the last six months with a current balance at least equivalent to the minimum required funds. A letter of solvency providing the current balance of your account(s) or the average credits and debits in your account(s) is not acceptable evidence.

12) Photos: Provide four updated photos for yourself and each family member accompanying you to Canada. For photos instructions, please visit the following webpage:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/4000EB.asp .

eltrabily

Jul 12, 2010
Guys,

I have a problem, when i applied to the CIC, i mentioned my wife's aunt in the application as a canadian relative, and i have no problem with the proof of relationship.

But the main problem is the proof of residency, i cannot proof her reesidency as she is travelling a lot with her husband and i cannot catch her at all, am trying to contact her for 3 months now and i cannot catch her.

Just for you information she is 67 years old, do you think the the visa office will accept this point, as if they reject it i'll be less than 67 and they will refuse my case

And for your information in my visa office check list, they didn't mention the proof of residency, they just ask for proof of relationship and proof of citizenship.

Do you think it will works? !!!!!!!!!!

Please help am really worry

S.M.FARHAN

Star Member
May 18, 2010
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2009
Doc's Request.
20-08-2009
File Transfer...
punjabi said:
Need to send all the document to CIO?
What about the POF?
Which document will send to Visa office?

pof------------means proof of fund.......

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
eltrabily said:
Guys,

I have a problem, when i applied to the CIC, i mentioned my wife's aunt in the application as a canadian relative, and i have no problem with the proof of relationship.

But the main problem is the proof of residency, i cannot proof her reesidency as she is travelling a lot with her husband and i cannot catch her at all, am trying to contact her for 3 months now and i cannot catch her.

Just for you information she is 67 years old, do you think the the visa office will accept this point, as if they reject it i'll be less than 67 and they will refuse my case

And for your information in my visa office check list, they didn't mention the proof of residency, they just ask for proof of relationship and proof of citizenship.

Do you think it will works? !!!!!!!!!!

Please help am really worry
Hi,
I think you should send an e.mail to her and she will read and respond. Since you already mentioned her name, i think it will be good to have the prove or if not you will loose the points and i do not know what will happen.

It is still good to be prepeared with all the information, since you never know when CiC
can ask you.

It is my opinion.

Wait for experts to comment.

Thanks
Canadaforall.

saqibmah

Jun 28, 2010
Hi

I have sent my docs to Visa Office London on June 30, 2010 my file status is still not updated. Can someone give me idea that how long it takes to update. Thanks.