+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors please advise

Ammar159

May 15, 2015
Faisalabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

i want to apply for Master of Engineering Management at Ottawa Uni, I have done BEng(Hons) Electronics and Electrical Engineering in 2011 from UK my degree is 2:1 which is equal to GPA 3.1. i completed my degree in 2011 and worked 2 years on post study work visa after 2 year i applied for entrepreneur visa which was refused but final final decision took more then 1 year. i came back to pakistan in 2015 within legal stay (not deported or over stayed) what affect will it made on my visa application.

please suggest me any better solution and what are the chances of admission and visa ???

thanks and regards
Ammar :( :( :(

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't see a problem with your admission and visa my friend. Just make sure you apply to other schools as well for admission. That way you re not just depending on one school for admission. You should be working with two other schools just incase one does not work out too well. The reason is you are going for a competitive program. They are lots of candidates who are also interested in this program.

All the best.

Ammar159

May 15, 2015
Faisalabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your reply

do i need to mention my visa refusal in my sop or if they will ask then tell them,

is visa refusal or entry refusal is same thing ?

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visa refusal is not the end of the world.
Mention it in your SOP and give the reason you were denied but also indicate how you have been able to fix the problem.
Coming clean makes you a truthful and trustworthy candidate.
I think you can be denied visa because you don't meet a requirement. Hence you dont get a chance to travel. But you can get the visa and be denied entry to a country irrespective of the right documentation. Say you have visa to Canada but you came to the border with a bag of weed (100 kg) then you could be denied entry.
Hope it helps. Sorry my analogy may not be the best.