+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors Please advise : IF DEGREE CERTIFICATE COULD NOT BE SUBMITTED...

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
What is the result that is anticipated if we submit only the Provisional Certificate + Marksheets to the VO.
Since the Degree Certificate is misplaced or lost, the same cannot be attached to the documents.
To get another one, it will take more time.
Pl advise.

darkness123

Nov 26, 2010
Attach an explanation letter.

In my case I did not submit my masters degree, only submitted each semister transcripts and the final combined marksheets.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ipog said:
What is the result that is anticipated if we submit only the Provisional Certificate + Marksheets to the VO.
Since the Degree Certificate is misplaced or lost, the same cannot be attached to the documents.
To get another one, it will take more time.
Pl advise.
Hi

If you cant provide that then you need to give a reason for that in a cover letter, visa officer may ask you for more documents to confirm these things but its not a major problem which could result in a rejection.

Cheers
Saki

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
darkness123 said:
Attach an explanation letter.

In my case I did not submit my masters degree, only submitted each semister transcripts and the final combined marksheets.
Thank you

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
saki said:
Hi

If you cant provide that then you need to give a reason for that in a cover letter, visa officer may ask you for more documents to confirm these things but its not a major problem which could result in a rejection.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki for your comment.