+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

seniors please advice

cooldudecan

Jun 2, 2011
Hi everybody,
I applied for GBM from humber college for the May 2011 session but was not able to join then(I also got my money refunded). My visa would expire in July 2013. Now I am good to go however Humber college has refused to give me a deferred offer letter stating that I had low percentage in my graduation and they have changed their admission criteria for GBM so I dont qualify now for the same. Now please tell me what do I do the options I have are
1. to apply for a course in that line in some other college where i qualify.
2.to apply for some other course in humber in the same line and once i score decent marks(which I am sure I would) their than apply again for GBM on the basis of my marks

DOUBTS/PROBLEMS
Can I travel on the same visa to some other college or same college doing some other course as I am scared that the border agencies might question that I got the visa on the basis of GBM from humber and I am carrying an offer from some other college to show them at the port of entry and in case if i choose another course at humber again they might question that I got offer on basis og GBM and i am carrying offer letter of some other course.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help

the reason to post this topic here is that i am not getting a response in the international student section and i am highly tensed