+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors Please advice me Specially brayana

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
Hello,

My cousin is applying to visit Canada and her uncle is sponsoring her please do guide me is all information is enough or she do add some more regarding to his uncle and invitation letter here is the details given below:

Invitation Letter Details​

Details of the person you are inviting:
• Complete Name:
• Date Of Birth: 21- AUG -1988
• Address:
• Telephone number:
• Your relationship to the person: Niece
• The purpose of the trip: To Visit Tourist Places in Canada and to meet Family and Friends
• Details on accommodation and living expenses:
• How long the person plans to stay in Canada: From 2-Feburary 2016 to 29-Feburary 2016 4 in weeks.
• Where the person will stay, and how he or she will pay for things:
• When the person plans to leave Canada: 29-Feburary 2016

You must include this information about yourself:
• Complete name:
• Date of birth:
• Address and telephone number in Canada:
• Email address: atherusmani2@gmail.com
• Job title:
• Whether you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident,
• a photocopy of a document proving your status in Canada, such as
o a Canadian birth certificate, if you were born in Canada,
o a Canadian citizenship card, if you are a naturalized citizen, or
o a copy of your PR card or your IMM 1000 proof of landing, if you are a permanent resident,

Checklist​
• Employment Letter or Card
• Pay Slips
• T4 Tax pay documents
• Bank statements covering the 12 months
• Apartment Rent Slips

Her documents Details:

• 12 Months bank statement her father supporting
• Affidavit
• Medical allowance which banks cover her belongs to her father
• Saving certificates

Please do guide me more if there is somthing more to add in invitation letter, or more documentations requirement for her uncle or her.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

You can write the Invitation Letter in a letter format (paragraphs).... while the Host (Uncle) and Applicant (Cousin) details can be point-wise details (Name, passport number and validity, nationality, address, job title, etc etc).

Is your cousin studying or is she employed?
Is she financially dependent on her dad?
What ties can she show to her home country: family, other personal/professional responsibilities?
Has she visited any other country?
Why does she want to visit in February 2016.... does this visit coincide with her college/university holidays (if she is studying).... or any national holidays?

Your cousin can prepare:
1. A day-by-day itinerary listing specific tourist places she will visit/activities she will do (please be specific instead of just saying *tourist places*)

2. Instead of 'Niece', your uncle can write 'Daughter-of-my-elder-brother' or 'Daughter-of-my-wife's-younger-sister' in the invitation letter + cover letter

She must also submit proof of her relationship to her uncle. Are her mom/dad and her uncle siblings?

3. Can she show finances of her own?

4. An affidavit does not help.... actual evidence will work. Try to give these

5. Is your cousin entitled to medical benefits if the allowance belongs to her dad? Is it medical insurance?

6. Are the savings certificates hers or her dad's? Are these locked-in or can be liquidated, if required?

Based on your reply, I will be able to suggest more appropriate documents

Cheers :)

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
Thank you for your reply.

She is financially dependent on her dad.

What ties can she show to her home country: family, other personal/professional responsibilities?

She show the ties to her home country with family if she do what prove she will be give of that.

Why does she want to visit in February 2016.... does this visit coincide with her college/university holidays (if she is studying).... or any national holidays?

Actually she decided to visit on February no such other particular reason.

A day-by-day itinerary listing specific tourist places she will visit/activities she will do (please be specific instead of just saying *tourist places*)

Could you please guide it more she will go in toronto so how she describe her activities and places could you please give it in any example.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

If I understand correctly, your cousin is not studying or working. She is young. Also, she is financially dependent on her dad. These points are negatives.

Only having family ties will not convince the visa officer that she return home.

IMHO she must not apply at this point. She must enroll for a study program.... or start working/help a relative in business (and earn a salary) at least for a few months before she applies

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
Ok thank you so much Bryanna for your guidance, do let me know one thing more if she want to show that in May there is her marriage and her uncle won't come to join her event just because of his job and children education issues, so he call her to spend time with him and his family, Second if we show that marriage condition what documents we have to submitted for it.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

You're most welcome :)

For her marriage, she can submit proofs of her engagement ceremony + wedding invitation cards + booking the venue + invitations/emails to friends/relatives, etc. Apart from this, I suggest she also show some other ties to her home country

Cheers

KRPB10

Aug 10, 2015
My wife is Canadian PR holder and we have applied for my spouse immigration category but it is under process and we are waiting. My wife now has been diagnosed with tumor on her face and doctor suggested her to undergo surgery on December 10, 2015 and she is living alone there in Canada and i want to go there for her surgery. I am working as Manager in international business, i have very strong travel history in South america including USA(03 passports filled already with visa and travel), i want to apply for Canada TRV, could you guide what document and chances to get visa ? CAD 8000 sufficient funds to get over ? I will stay at my wife's apartment, do i need to attached my wife's financial docs too ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
KRPB10 said:
My wife is Canadian PR holder and we have applied for my spouse immigration category but it is under process and we are waiting. My wife now has been diagnosed with tumor on her face and doctor suggested her to undergo surgery on December 10, 2015 and she is living alone there in Canada and i want to go there for her surgery. I am working as Manager in international business, i have very strong travel history in South america including USA(03 passports filled already with visa and travel), i want to apply for Canada TRV, could you guide what document and chances to get visa ? CAD 8000 sufficient funds to get over ? I will stay at my wife's apartment, do i need to attached my wife's financial docs too ?
I would recommend you keep your trip short (3 weeks or less) and include a letter from your employer giving you leave for this period of time and confirming when you will be returning to work. I would also include a letter from her doctor regarding the surgery - you can also include a letter explaining this is why you want to come to Canada.

$8000 is fine if you are only coming for a few weeks.

Be aware that processing times for visitor visas can sometimes be quite long. It's difficult to say if the visa will be approved before December 10th if you apply now.

Good luck and I hope your wife recovers quickly. I think it's difficult for any of us to say whether you will get a visa since you have a PR application in progress. However the fact you have a past travel record and are employed should help.

KRPB10

Aug 10, 2015
scylla said:
I would recommend you keep your trip short (3 weeks or less) and include a letter from your employer giving you leave for this period of time and confirming when you will be returning to work. I would also include a letter from her doctor regarding the surgery - you can also include a letter explaining this is why you want to come to Canada.

$8000 is fine if you are only coming for a few weeks.

Be aware that processing times for visitor visas can sometimes be quite long. It's difficult to say if the visa will be approved before December 10th if you apply now.

Good luck and I hope your wife recovers quickly. I think it's difficult for any of us to say whether you will get a visa since you have a PR application in progress. However the fact you have a past travel record and are employed should help.
Thanks for your valuable inputs. I am planning to prepare a covering letter from my side and please advise that shall i mention UCI number or any reference to our PR application file under family sponsorship.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@KRPB10

Yes, you must mention the UCI number in the Covering Letter + in the TRV application i.e. for the question 'Applied previously to enter or remain in Canada?'.... and state you have applied for PR under Family Class Sponsorship

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
@Brayanna

I have asked her such things which was she is hidding from me :) but now for visa she revealed such Things am mentioning it below:

Sponsor Details:
Invitation Letter
T4 Tax Pay Slip
Employment letter
Pay Slip
Affidavit
BankStatment
Citizenship details

Applier Details:
Job with Bond contract
Bank statement here her father sponsoring her
All nationality documents
Certificates
Her father bank supporting her medical facilities documents

Anything else she want to need to apply for TRV please do let me know!

She already applied it before but she won't tell me, in that case she mention that she is not doing job due to bond contract, Second her documents are incomplete so she is applying again and now she is mentioning all things did her case may effect by that, First you won't tell the job now you are mentioning it.

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

With these new documents, her ties are somewhat stronger than before.

First off, she MUST state any previous refusals (not just for Canada) when she reapplies.... in the TRV form and the Covering Letter + prove she has addressed these grounds for refusal.

If she honestly discloses the reasons for the previous TRV refusal then it will be easier to advise. I can only speculate what those refusal reasons might be.

Secondly, if she now states that she had a job when she applied the first time (but she wrongly claimed she was unemployed)..... she could get another refusal for not being truthful..... and her employment documents may be suspected as not being genuine.

She must be absolutely honest and disclose all facts truthfully if she wants any advice

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
Thank you so much @bryanna for your response. I am telling you what ticks are mark on her refusal letter, 1)You have not satisfied me when you have to leave Canada
2)Ties in Canada and in your residence country
3)Purpose of visit
4)You have insufficient fund for the visit

These are the only ticks which are mark on her refusal letter, Reason the person who is conducting her case is totally fool he couldn't submitted any major requirement documents like bank statement an all that he just submitted only invitation letter and Citizenship PR card photocopies or nothing else which is not enough to prove her strong ties in Canada with her uncle.

Please guide me Now she want to show her job, so what she will do that her case not seems that she is laying an all that due to previous case she had no idea she totally depend on that person.

What's your opinion this time she shows her employment or just reapply without job?

Or if she show's than what's the way which proves that she is not lying

Waiting for your response.

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
No she got no refusal before she had travel history recently in Dubai and perivious was in India.And in each trip she left before the time.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Basically, she was refused for not having strong ties + no genuine reason to visit Canada + lack of finances.... which are all the classic reasons for refusal.

She must work on proving she will return to her home country by submitting solid evidence for each tie. Presently, her ties are her employment + her family + her forthcoming marriage.

nothing else which is not enough to prove her strong ties in Canada with her uncle
On the contrary, she must not prove exceptionally *strong ties in Canada with her uncle*.

By all means, she must submit the necessary host documents (Invitation Letter, copies of her uncle's passport, his bank statement, NOA, etc etc + proofs that she is related to him).... however, she MUST prove that she has her own finances + strong ties to her home country.

If she is employed then does she not have her own finances without her dad supporting her financially for her visit?

CIC does not care if the immigration consultant/travel agent had prepared or submitted an incorrect application. The applicant must check the visa application first before authorizing the agent.

Your cousin will have to submit twice as many documents to prove she is genuinely employed.... her employment letter + leave approval letter stating she'll have her job when she returns + 6-12 months salary slips + 2 years ITRs + bank statements confirming salary transfers + other proofs of employment.

Also, a sworn affidavit stating she had no knowledge whatsoever that the travel agent whom she had authorized had given incorrect information about her employment situation..... it is a genuine oversight on her part to have not checked the previous TRV application + all documents and information stated in her current TRV application are true