+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors Opinion Requ:Waiting for the Visa.Minimum how many days we need to stay.

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
Passpoert sent to Singapore. Now waiting for visa. Planning to go Canada in July 2010.Without a descent job offer it is very difficult. I am now in a very good position in Bangladesh. I am a Banker (Credit Manager). Similar job in Canada is hard to find. Therefore I have planned to go there in July to assess the situation and stay there for a minimum to retain my PR status.

Then after preparing myself to face the challenges (by improving my qualification and getting a respectable job offer I will finally settle.

Now I will request seniors/ experienced friends to please educate me as to

1. How many days I have to spent there for PR/SIN/DR etc?

2. I do not have any known address in canada. Heard that the PR is sent within one month of time after landing. Then should I have to wait for this one month?

3. How can I find a residence? Can I be a Paying guest? If yes how can I find it?

Thanks

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should stay in Canada and must have a mailing address to get your PR Card. Also without a confirmation of your address proof in Canada you will not get SIN. For accommodation you can stay any where like, hotel, guest house, apartment or with a family as paying guest. Keep in mind that you must have an address in Canada with contact telephone number.

Is your medical was done after July 2009?. If it is, then you can plan for a landing in July 2010.