+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors need ur urgent help.....

Varun.taurus

Jul 2, 2012
My NAME IS VARUN...... I GOT RUFUSAL ON MY STUDY VISA APPLY UNDER SPP PROGRAM.I HAVE APPLIED TO MOHAWK COLLEGE FOR 1 YEAR PROGRAM IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT(POST GRADUATE PROGRAM).I AM AN MBA PASSOUT WITH 2.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH NO STUDY GAP TILL JOB.I SUBMITTED MY PROPER OFFER LETTERS AND EXPERIENCE LETTERS...MY EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS ARE

IELTS - 6 BANDS OVERALL
LOAN AMOUNT - 9 LAKH (OBC) AGAINST 10 LAKH RS. FD
Total college fee- 7lakh
canadia high comiision refused my case with the obligations are
1. purpose of study
2.study not match to previous education
3.u wud not leave canada at the end of ur stay
Now am gng to apply again under general visa category fr the same session......Is that the right decision that i make.....is there chances fr me to get visa......????

simranjitkainth

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
Hi

You are doing a 1 year program after your MBA.....So if I am a VO then for me your purpose of Study is suspicious......

Also your IELTS BANDS are less....pls give their individual marks as welll...

Also you have to consider your tuition fee+1 year stay(approx CAD$10000)+return flight ticket while showing funds so ur funds may also be less......

Overall with the same IELTS score and same course you have very bleak chances of securing a VISA :(

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Varun.taurus said:
My NAME IS VARUN...... I GOT RUFUSAL ON MY STUDY VISA APPLY UNDER SPP PROGRAM.I HAVE APPLIED TO MOHAWK COLLEGE FOR 1 YEAR PROGRAM IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT(POST GRADUATE PROGRAM).I AM AN MBA PASSOUT WITH 2.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH NO STUDY GAP TILL JOB.I SUBMITTED MY PROPER OFFER LETTERS AND EXPERIENCE LETTERS...MY EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS ARE

IELTS - 6 BANDS OVERALL
LOAN AMOUNT - 9 LAKH (OBC) AGAINST 10 LAKH RS. FD
Total college fee- 7lakh
canadia high comiision refused my case with the obligations are
1. purpose of study
2.study not match to previous education
3.u wud not leave canada at the end of ur stay
Now am gng to apply again under general visa category fr the same session......Is that the right decision that i make.....is there chances fr me to get visa......????
The only problem in your profile is your selected course. You are an MBA with 2.5+ years of experience and yet again your doing a diploma course so the VO is not satisfied with it.

Apply to a higher level degree like Master's etc and you will be get your visa.

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
guys he has very short time left, just 15 more days to apply. So,transferring fees to another college or university, reappearing ielts and getting LOA takes more then that time.
So, I personally feel you have two options

1. You may take a chance and apply again with the name of Waheguru after some changes in your profile.
Like-: more liquid assets, strong SOP etc.

or

2. you may apply in jan 2013 session after changing the profile,1stly re-apper ilets and try to get 6.5+ bands ,change course and try in university or take some PG course of 2 yrs. in centennial, Humber, Seneca etc. then go ahead

However, If you want to have a try then reapply.
Best of luck and let's see

Waheguru mehar karega!!!!

Varun.taurus

Jul 2, 2012
thnx guys fr ur valuable advice

But now at present the main problem which comes to my way that i have just 15 days left fr reapplying...in such a short period of time i can't transfer my money to any other college and coarse....but i make up my mind fr reapply again in this session....i know the profile is nt so good to have reapply but i want to take chance...2 of my friends also applied fr 1 year coarse with my same experience got visa.....I have done MBA from Ptu full time with major specialization marketing and minor finance.....if u guys still have something in your mind with my same profile that still what wud i have to change please then let me know......
My ielts score is
listening - 6
writing - 5.5
speaking - 6
reading - 5.5

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
Varun.taurus said:
thnx guys fr ur valuable advice

But now at present the main problem which comes to my way that i have just 15 days left fr reapplying...in such a short period of time i can't transfer my money to any other college and coarse....but i make up my mind fr reapply again in this session....i know the profile is nt so good to have reapply but i want to take chance...2 of my friends also applied fr 1 year coarse with my same experience got visa.....I have done MBA from Ptu full time with major specialization marketing and minor finance.....if u guys still have something in your mind with my same profile that still what wud i have to change please then let me know......
My ielts score is
listening - 6
writing - 5.5
speaking - 6
reading - 5.5

We all know there is some shortcomings in your profile but still we can say luck also works..............

So, go ahead and give it a try.
Moreover, you have jan 2013 batch