+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors . I need your urgent advice for COPR just before landing

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear

I have been the principal applicant and my spouse and the new born will accompany . we are planning to land in the first week of november this year . and the last date of landing is november 20, 2011.

in my COPR every information is correct .But in my spouse's COPR,place of birth missed an alphabet. it should be "r" but it was not printed. for example it should be "pear" but printed as "pea".(seems space betwen the other row is very short)

in my son's case , name was witten as" Surname:HOQ, given names :SAYED MOHAMMED but it should be like : surname :"HOQ ,given names :SAYED MOHAMMED IRFAANUL (space between the other rows is very narrow) . I noticed that in the remarks: the name is written as correct , i mean" HOQ, SAYED MOHAMMED IRFAANUL.

can I make it corrected at the Port of landing ?

Seniors, experts and all, please help me know what to do now !

looking forward to hearing from you soon .

regards

imu

jimmy_kallarackal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
Med's Request
March-16-2011
Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
COPR IS AN REALLY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT AND TILL YOU LIVE IN CANADA AND AFTER YOUR RETIREMENT ALSO THAT IS TOO IMPORTANT...

Leon can suggest you on the same...

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy_kallarackal said:
COPR IS AN REALLY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT AND TILL YOU LIVE IN CANADA AND AFTER YOUR RETIREMENT ALSO THAT IS TOO IMPORTANT...

Leon can suggest you on the same...
hii jimmy

Thanks for the idea! looking for advice from all those........

Regards

Meinkathmandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imu I think it wontaffect that much. As on my wife's COPR her height was printed wrong and I informed ND VO but VO did not respond and I moved to Calgary as it was last month. No problem at POE. So I think It wont affect.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meinkathmandu said:
Imu I think it wontaffect that much. As on my wife's COPR her height was printed wrong and I informed ND VO but VO did not respond and I moved to Calgary as it was last month. No problem at POE. So I think It wont affect.
Dear Meinkathmandu

Thanks a lot , friend!
Don't you feel the Everest once again?
Hope things are fine with you now .

imu

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
imu said:
Dear

I have been the principal applicant and my spouse and the new born will accompany . we are planning to land in the first week of november this year . and the last date of landing is november 20, 2011.

in my COPR every information is correct .But in my spouse's COPR,place of birth missed an alphabet. it should be "r" but it was not printed. for example it should be "pear" but printed as "pea".(seems space betwen the other row is very short)

in my son's case , name was witten as" Surname:HOQ, given names :SAYED MOHAMMED but it should be like : surname :"HOQ ,given names :SAYED MOHAMMED IRFAANUL (space between the other rows is very narrow) . I noticed that in the remarks: the name is written as correct , i mean" HOQ, SAYED MOHAMMED IRFAANUL.

can I make it corrected at the Port of landing ?

Seniors, experts and all, please help me know what to do now !

looking forward to hearing from you soon .

regards

imu
Relax, this is a non-issue!
The names r cut short [only] in the COPR due to space-constraints. Your info'd be correctly placed on their system... and'd be available to anyone [correctly] once logged-in.

Congrats, & go for your 'landing', stress-free !!!
Qorax

Ps.: I've recd yor PM as well.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
imu jee..congrats. u worry a lot. have a stress free landing and gud luk

asyousuf

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Agreed with all. No worries. I had names cutoff in all our CORPS because of space issues.

Go ahead and don't miss the deadline. Have a safe and wonderful landing.

Cheers

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asyousuf said:
imu jee..congrats. u worry a lot. have a stress free landing and gud luk

asyousuf
thanks a lot . Hope all worries take its own end with landing ! Remain blessed .regards