+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors, I need your opinion on this

Dannva

Jan 7, 2016
Guys,

I did my MBA in Marketing, 2009, with six years relevant experience. Is it possible to take courses from Post graduate diploma program in Ontario, Canada. What are the chances of getting a visa ?

-DAN

jotsingh

Jan 10, 2016
Dannva said:
Guys,

I did my +2 in arts (68%), 2010, and mechanical engineering tool and die 4 year diploma in 2014(68%).ilets overall 6 bands not less than 5.5 each.1.5 year gap after diploma . can i apply for st lawrence college ( kingston) in Ontario, Canada. What are the chances of getting a visa ?

-Navi

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not to scare you but I have received an email from a student who got denied because he studied masters in the U.K and wanted to come for a PGD in Canada.

Since you have work experience why not look into getting a job in Canada and taking the express entry route. 6 years work experience should make a difference.

Dannva said:
Guys,

I did my MBA in Marketing, 2009, with six years relevant experience. Is it possible to take courses from Post graduate diploma program in Ontario, Canada. What are the chances of getting a visa ?

-DAN

Dannva

Jan 7, 2016
Hello,

I do understand having a master degree can't opt for Pg diploma program.

& I'm not even interested to choose a master program, as it cost more as compared to PG diploma courses. I'm not aware of Express Entry and how it works for me. So I'll google it later.

But if I choose a relevant program like International Business or Foreign trade in pg diploma, which is quite similar to my work experience & quite interested to opt only to gain some kind of international exposure, though I don't want to reside or relocate myself in canada.

I even emailed some fo the colleges & find interesting that seems they don't have any issue on it.

Looking for both of your valuable comments.