25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
Hi Friends,

I am aware that this is not the thread. I would like to ask regarding the WES docs to be submitted. I have written couple of times in WES thread but i seems to get different replies and its making me confuse.

My questions r :
Along with the attestation of all year mark sheets does the certificate needs attestation??
Will the provisional certificate suffice instead of final??
What does the applicant in specific send and what does WES does??

some one replied:
All marksheet and certifications will have to be attested and only by the registrar or controller - of exam. I'm not sure though whether they accept provisional certificates or not. But it will have to be attested.

My husband is going India tomorrow to esp get the docs attested from the university directly, cz we are non residents of india and sitting here, the universities were less interested. We had sent our docz to WES in end april (attested from institute)but the WES said its not according to their requirement and its now on hold. I need answers from successful,experienced members because its already very late and since we fall in hot NOC so we are just trying our luck now

In the WES website it says the below...so I am not getting. Everyone seems to give me different reply

1.Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Postgraduate Diploma - To be submitted to WES by applicant.

AND

2.All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.e.g. university or autonomous college
NOTES: College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.Univ. of Mumbai and Gujarat Univ. – Please see FAQs for specific instructions.Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations-OR-You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.
NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.

Please your keen responses will help me.

Regards
NavKaur

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
Please let me know from which University in India are you trying to get your documents and may be i can give you some suggestions.

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
navkaur said:
Hi Friends,

I am aware that this is not the thread. I would like to ask regarding the WES docs to be submitted. I have written couple of times in WES thread but i seems to get different replies and its making me confuse.

My questions r :
Along with the attestation of all year mark sheets does the certificate needs attestation??

some one replied:
All marksheet and certifications will have to be attested and only by the registrar or controller - of exam. I'm not sure though whether they accept provisional certificates or not. But it will have to be attested.

My husband is going India tomorrow to esp get the docs attested from the university directly, cz we are non residents of india and sitting here, the universities were less interested. We had sent our docz to WES in end april (attested from institute)but the WES said its not according to their requirement and its now on hold. I need answers from successful,experienced members because its already very late and since we fall in hot NOC so we are just trying our luck now

In the WES website it says the below...so I am not getting. Everyone seems to give me different reply

1.Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Postgraduate Diploma - To be submitted to WES by applicant.

AND

2.All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.e.g. university or autonomous college
NOTES: College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.Univ. of Mumbai and Gujarat Univ. – Please see FAQs for specific instructions.Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations-OR-You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.
NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.

Regards
NavKaur
You need to get attested (from University Office, for each univ, WES have mentioned on their website the person authorised) photocopies of all mark sheets and the final (provisional if final not issued yet) degree certificate and the attested copies should be sealed by the university personal in an envelop with university seal and also along with this it is better if you get transcripts of your degree from the university (in sealed envelope) and send both envelops to WES.

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
2013aspirant said:
Please let me know from which University in India are you trying to get your documents and may be i can give you some suggestions.
CMJ university in Shillong

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
navkaur said:
CMJ university in Shillong
I am sorry for the delay in replying.

Here is my suggestion.

- Go directly to Administration department of the university and tell them exactly what you need, preferable take a print out from the wes website so that they understand the gravity of the situation.
- Have enough copies of your mark sheets and degrees, and ALSO TAKE YOUR ORIGNALS ALONG.
- Usually universities has 2 options
a) They will take the photocopies, re-check and verify with the documents at their end, and mail it directly to WES.
Its a long and more expensive process (they might take 15 days and add 7-10 days mailing to WES).
b) now every university has a provision for ex-students to get the copies of degrees and mark sheets attested for some charge, usually nominal. (they will easily attest there and then when you show them your orignals).
Get copies attested from Registrar (assistant-, vice-, deputy- registrar's attestation will work) or from the Office of Controller of Examination. Request them to provide you with the attested photocopies in a sealed univ. envelope (which easliy a clerk will do). Sealed means that the flap/joints in the evelope should be cross signed and taped, and preferabily stamped.
Take that sealed envelope, put your copies of your marksheets and degrees in one packet, and send it to WES.

I opted for B and it took me 1 day for this process, its easy and i got my ECA on this basis. Also, having connections in university will help and money speaks everywhere (hope you get my point).

Cheers and all the best.

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
2013aspirant said:
I am sorry for the delay in replying.

Here is my suggestion.

- Go directly to Administration department of the university and tell them exactly what you need, preferable take a print out from the wes website so that they understand the gravity of the situation.
- Have enough copies of your mark sheets and degrees, and ALSO TAKE YOUR ORIGNALS ALONG.
- Usually universities has 2 options
a) They will take the photocopies, re-check and verify with the documents at their end, and mail it directly to WES.
Its a long and more expensive process (they might take 15 days and add 7-10 days mailing to WES).
b) now every university has a provision for ex-students to get the copies of degrees and mark sheets attested for some charge, usually nominal. (they will easily attest there and then when you show them your orignals).
Get copies attested from Registrar (assistant-, vice-, deputy- registrar's attestation will work) or from the Office of Controller of Examination. Request them to provide you with the attested photocopies in a sealed univ. envelope (which easliy a clerk will do). Sealed means that the flap/joints in the evelope should be cross signed and taped, and preferabily stamped.
Take that sealed envelope, put your copies of your marksheets and degrees in one packet, and send it to WES.

I opted for B and it took me 1 day for this process, its easy and i got my ECA on this basis. Also, having connections in university will help and money speaks everywhere (hope you get my point).

Cheers and all the best.
Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation.
My husband reached India yesterday and he is going university today,cz he rang me early morning (India 2.5hrs ahead from my residence country). And he said that he has talked to someone in there, (he got contact from his institution that were affiliated) and so I blv today will know whats going on.
I hope the NOC doesn't exhaust, have been waiting for this month for long but this WES has ruined all the plannings.
Praying for the best.
In which NOC have applied?

rinash

Star Member
May 12, 2013
navkaur said:
Hi Friends,

My questions r :

some one replied:

AND

Regards
NavKaur
Hi Navkaur,

My experience says that u need to send the certificates of the degrees awarded by yourself and it need not to notarized

Regarding the transcripts, u have to fill the form online creating the account at WES, and submit the application form to the university granting the degrees along with the notarized copies (notary can be done by university or those assigned by law taking oath). and pay the fees to university as per their rule. Remember that should be sealed

After getting the form filled-up and sealed, put your certificates and sealed envelope in one envelope and send it to WES with your reference number clearly written. Your will get the reference number once you pay to WES.

I hope this helps!!

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
rinash said:
Hi Navkaur,

My experience says that u need to send the certificates of the degrees awarded by yourself and it need not to notarized

Regarding the transcripts, u have to fill the form online creating the account at WES, and submit the application form to the university granting the degrees along with the notarized copies (notary can be done by university or those assigned by law taking oath). and pay the fees to university as per their rule. Remember that should be sealed

After getting the form filled-up and sealed, put your certificates and sealed envelope in one envelope and send it to WES with your reference number clearly written. Your will get the reference number once you pay to WES.

I hope this helps!!
Thanks...
I have a bad news :'(
My husband just rang me, he says that he went to university but he found out that the university has been sealed. some allegations has been charged.
Well from here i am off and seems my dream to Canada is faded.

Thanks to all the members :'(

sadiqsaad

May 12, 2013
Sorry to hear that, but there must be some way of doing it, at least administration section should be working, if not try to find someone who was working for admin section (even if that is a clerk) and spend some $$$.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
navkaur said:
Thanks...
My husband just rang me, he says that he went to university but he found out that the university has been sealed. some allegations has been charged.

really sorry to hear that news about ur university...i was reading the investigation by CID at this post--> http://www.indianexpress.com/news/meghalaya-cops-raid-seal-cmj-university/1111318/
In India, culprits are caught only after making fortunes and lots of money....really not a good thing....

rinash

Star Member
May 12, 2013
navkaur said:
Thanks...

ohh!!!!!!so sorry to hear that!!!!!! why don't you email to WES and inform them about the situation they may offer you some options!!

Rizwan0900

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks...

Hi,

I know this is very old tread, but would like to know what did you guys do after that.

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
Hi,

I know this is very old tread, but would like to know what did you guys do after that.
Hi. We never did his WES from CMJ university. My application is in final processing now as I moved to Canada on student Visa. I graduated, worked and became eligible to apply in CEC category, where I did not provide spouse documents since I became principal applicant. We tried alot to get Papers from university but no luck.