+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Senior(s) help please. Visit visa refused for strange reasons

relaxing101

Mar 5, 2024
Background of visit visa application : i first applied visit visa for canada back in 2019 when i am single to attend conference but visa was refused now this feb i applied again .
My Husband is US citizen and i am indian citizen we recently got married during his visit to here. we had plan to go to honey moon locally but due to his work obligation he left for usa. My husband brother is canadian citizen and he was unable to atttend our weeding so we made plan to go to canada for our honeymoon and family visit to canada .his brother provided us invitation letter .we made very strong visa application file with attached our honeymoon plan booking . my husband was coming from usa to canada and i was going from india to canada .we attached all supporting documents very properly .but within a week (this sunday ) i received refusal letter.till sunday on tracker eligibility was not start.
i guess chinook+3 made this auto decision .
reason to refuse was very silly.
1.Significant family tie in Canada ( what rubbish it is ? technically i dont have any blood family member in canada)

2.dont have significant family tie outside of Canada ( what else then husband will be family tie outside of canada ) he is us citizen and in process to apply me for us green card and we mentioned in our letter but i think visa officer never touch or review any of our supporting documents .( if i can blame to chinook 3+?

3.purpose of visit is not consistent ( honey moon & family union is not a purpose of visit is consistent ?)

My visa consultant suggested me to apply with same application and highlight visa officer mistake .
do you think is it good idea or what else we can do ?
Thanks everyone in advanc

relaxing101

Mar 5, 2024
i will not need visa if i am in usa .My husband in US citizen i will go to USA as green card holder and green card holder dont need Canada visa .

Reactions: furrukhrao

relaxing101

Mar 5, 2024
Sorry . i am not trying to arguing i am just clearing my thinking before i give go ahead to my immigration consultant. if i am prospective American residence mean i should not go anywhere ?my immigration consultant is saying its not a valid reason to refuse .he told that chinook+3 made this decision and Vo didn't review your application. he told me to reapply and write a letter with application and address the refusal reasons. i don't know if he is saying to get his fee or is there any weight in his views ?
anyway thanks a lot to everyone who is replying

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Sorry . i am not trying to arguing i am just clearing my thinking before i give go ahead to my immigration consultant. if i am prospective American residence mean i should not go anywhere ?my immigration consultant is saying its not a valid reason to refuse .he told that chinook+3 made this decision and Vo didn't review your application. he told me to reapply and write a letter with application and address the refusal reasons. i don't know if he is saying to get his fee or is there any weight in his views ?
anyway thanks a lot to everyone who is replying
No it doesn’t mean you can’t travel . However it doesn’t mean a country has to issue a visa to you just because you applied. The spouse is irrelevant in the equation. It’s YOU that is applying.

And everyone that is refused feels that reasons aren’t valid . Chinook looks at the application, but an actual human being does the refusal

Reactions: YVR123 and foodie69

relaxing101

Mar 5, 2024
my consultant submitted Reconsideration email through web fourm on friday . today i checked ircc tracker and its showing .we received your enquiry On 08 03-2024 and i can se status updated date is today march 11-2024.
what does that mean . ?
thanks