+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

senior members please help!!!!!!!!!!

lili40

Jun 10, 2009
Hi guys I am going to explain what is our problem and we don't know how to deal with it. I warn you it is
going to be long and confusing!!
We applied under skill worker program in June 2008. Documents sent March 2009. medical done July 2009.
Here is the problem we are both British Iranian. I am the main applicant and as it goes my documents are all
alright whereas my husband date of birth made confusion for visa officers. When he came to UK his date of birth
translated to 29/06/.. in his Iranian passport. According to that he got his British passport and every other documents
the he has got with the same date of birth. The problem is in 1985 when he renewed his Iranian passport the people in
Iranian embassy translated his date of birth to 01/07/..(using a new system which includes leap year as well).
Now his police clearance for Iran is dated as 01/07/.. (although in Iran they use his Iranian date of birth for checking) and this
police clearance would be the same regardless of its translation.
In our documents we have included a letter from the embassy signed and dated explaining this new system and the posibility
of change in his date of birth.
Now the Visa office asking for a new police clearance for Iran with correct date of birth(according to them).
Iranian embassy says that 01/07/.. is the correct date of birth.
although our representative explained everything and faxed all the documents needed including a letter from my husband
explaining the situation visa office sent a letter again after few weeks and saying that they haven't had any respond from us
and requesting another police clearance for my husband again and gave us 30 days. What shall we do?!!!1
Our representatives already sent another letter with all the documents needed by e-mail this time to see what respond we get.
There is nothing that we can do and everythin is out of our hands. What should we do?????????????
p.s He hasn't got he can't find his first passport and home office can't provide us with a copy of that!(about 30 years ago)

bobine

May 5, 2008
lili40 said:
anybody??????????
[/quote

sad to hear all this,

not very sure what you should do but i guess you already did the maximum! anyway you can send them a writing explanation or ask your country (Iran) to issue you another PCC with the match date of birth...someone needs to go there in person and explain to the police what really happened and if possible with the british passport to support the case.

amhoseini

Sep 25, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus ---> Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th April 2005
Doc's Request.
July 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009 to Warsaw
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
lili40 said:
Hi guys I am going to explain what is our problem and we don't know how to deal with it. I warn you it is
going to be long and confusing!!
We applied under skill worker program in June 2008. Documents sent March 2009. medical done July 2009.
Here is the problem we are both British Iranian. I am the main applicant and as it goes my documents are all
alright whereas my husband date of birth made confusion for visa officers. When he came to UK his date of birth
translated to 29/06/.. in his Iranian passport. According to that he got his British passport and every other documents
the he has got with the same date of birth. The problem is in 1985 when he renewed his Iranian passport the people in
Iranian embassy translated his date of birth to 01/07/..(using a new system which includes leap year as well).
Now his police clearance for Iran is dated as 01/07/.. (although in Iran they use his Iranian date of birth for checking) and this
police clearance would be the same regardless of its translation.
In our documents we have included a letter from the embassy signed and dated explaining this new system and the posibility
of change in his date of birth.
Now the Visa office asking for a new police clearance for Iran with correct date of birth(according to them).
Iranian embassy says that 01/07/.. is the correct date of birth.
although our representative explained everything and faxed all the documents needed including a letter from my husband
explaining the situation visa office sent a letter again after few weeks and saying that they haven't had any respond from us
and requesting another police clearance for my husband again and gave us 30 days. What shall we do?!!!1
Our representatives already sent another letter with all the documents needed by e-mail this time to see what respond we get.
There is nothing that we can do and everythin is out of our hands. What should we do?????????????
p.s He hasn't got he can't find his first passport and home office can't provide us with a copy of that!(about 30 years ago)
Just a suggestion...

If I was you I would apply for another PCC from Iran and also ask the authorities to certify the change of system and approving the new birth date and then I get it translated and attested by the Judiciary and Iranian Foriegn Affairs.
I know it isn't not easy but may help.

Good luck.

lili40

Jun 10, 2009
Thank you for your replies. At the moment we are waiting for a letter from the embassy to explain the
situation and send this to the visa office and also our representative campbel Cohen himself is going to
send an email to the visa office and see what would be the outcome.
Please wish us luck.

amhoseini

Sep 25, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus ---> Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th April 2005
Doc's Request.
July 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009 to Warsaw
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
lili40 said:
Thank you for your replies. At the moment we are waiting for a letter from the embassy to explain the
situation and send this to the visa office and also our representative campbel Cohen himself is going to
Please wish us luck.
I Wish it will be OK soon.
Good luck!

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
lili40 said:
Please wish us luck.
Salaam,
I suggest your husband ask a friend to go the registry and ask them to issue a letter explaining the problem. If your husband is in Iran he can go to the office of Sabt e Ahval. They must be able to issue a letter explaining what has happened. Together with the letter from the Iranian Embassy, go to the Canadian embassy yourself. I believe getting a new police certificate from Iran takes ages. It took almsot 6 months in my case. I applied from Thailand.

Good luck

lili40

Jun 10, 2009
His date of birth in iranian birth certificate is not a problem. its conversion to English is.
thanks

SaraSalar

Sep 18, 2016
Hi dear,

May I know if your problem was solved? I have same situation, would you please advice what process you took?

Thanks in advance,
Sara