+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SENIOR CITIZENS - More Than 1 YEAR

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
I almost passed the 13 month when I applied.
I send the web form 2 times .
First one was they responded "we are own period time"
They didn't responce for second after 2 weeks yet.
I passed the test 7 month a go in Scarborough.
Which number I have to call ?
Anyone has experience to go in Scarborough to talk in person ? Is it worked?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Talk to your local MP's office maybe they can help.
Otherwise 1-888-242-2100 (CallCentre)

Reactions: Mehran1

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
I call the call center today, I told the officer that I applied 13 month a go and I pass the exam more than 7 month a go what is the problem that I didn't recieved the oath invitation yet .

She checked the file and told me every thing is done . There is no note on it. I think they forgot you .

This side I had stress for months and on the other side .....
No comment.....

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I call the call center today, I told the officer that I applied 13 month a go and I pass the exam more than 7 month a go what is the problem that I didn't recieved the oath invitation yet .

She checked the file and told me every thing is done . There is no note on it. I think they forgot you .

No comment.....
Did she really said they forget about you and if so did she say if she will send a note to your processing centre.

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Did she really said they forget about you and if so did she say if she will send a note to your processing centre.
Ya , she said everything seems ok and don . There is no note on it . So I think they forgot to invite you and then she said I will send the note to them .

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Ya , she said everything seems ok and don . There is no note on it . So I think they forgot to invite you and then she said I will send the note to them .
Hi all, i am getting worried. I had my test in scarborough on the September 12th, i passed my test and interview. There is no decision made on my file and i called the called centre and they told me that they can only see that I had the test but they cannot see about the interview and the test? Is there anything to worry about

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Well I hope you get Oath Invite soon. I didn’t receive my Oath invite not until about 8 months after passing my test and I believe if I didn’t send a webform inquiry and actually telling them I think they forget about my file a week after that I got Oath Invite so I really hope something happen for you this week good luck.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hi all, i am getting worried. I had my test in scarborough on the September 12th, i passed my test and interview. There is no decision made on my file and i called the called centre and they told me that they can only see that I had the test but they cannot see about the interview and the test? Is there anything to worry about
I don’t think you have anything to worried about maybe they are still doing background check some people get decision made the next day others takes a little while.

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
I don’t think you have anything to worried about maybe they are still doing background check some people get decision made the next day others takes a little while.
Thankyou. the IO said everything is in order and i can expect to recieve an oath invite. does it confirm that everything is fine and i am just waiting for decisoin made and oath invite?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Thankyou. the IO said everything is in order and i can expect to recieve an oath invite. does it confirm that everything is fine and i am just waiting for decisoin made and oath invite?
Yes you just wait hopefully you will receive Oath Invite soon.

Reactions: muhammad092

jameswood2

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018

No comment.....
lol, oh man i don't know what to say, I've been waiting since March too, and nothing yet, still IP, I think they forget about me too.

Last edited: