+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca September/Fall 2019 Intake

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
It was SDS....i applied for jan intake and i got my refusal on 16jan...so i cant apply second time with the same offer later becz the january intake is over...so i applied for seneca yestderday....i asked my agent for CAIPS Notes but she denied that the reason is very clear so we dont need to order caips notes
Hello can you please tell me what should I mention to this field at time of wire transfer for college fees. :- Beneficiary Name:- ?? Is it "Seneca college" or "Seneca college of applied arts & technology" AND where should I mention student ID, Student DOB and Student Name inside wire transfer form because I can't see any field like where I can mention those information. Because inside offer letter they mentioned "please include student name I'd and DOB when doing wire transfer"

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hello can you please tell me what should I mention to this field at time of wire transfer for college fees. :- Beneficiary Name:- ?? Is it "Seneca college" or "Seneca college of applied arts & technology" AND where should I mention student ID, Student DOB and Student Name inside wire transfer form because I can't see any field like where I can mention those information. Because inside offer letter they mentioned "please include student name I'd and DOB when doing wire transfer"
Beneficiary Customer Name and Address:
Seneca College
(address)

Remittance Information:
(Your Name)
(Seneca ID)
(D.O.B.)

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Try through Canam for Seneca only, but I guess it's too late. Just check with them once.
I had applied in seneca for financial planning 1yr(1st feb) and lambton for financial planning and wealth management 2yrs ( 30 jan)
Told them for centennial in gobal business management ( it’s not yet open )
Agenecy canam
Ielts score : L 7 R 7 W 6 S 6 overall 6.5
Academic profile
SSC : 77.09 HSC 70.77
Bachelor in Accounting and Finance
Aggregate grade / % - A( 71.48) ( without any backlog’s)
They had ask me to give me a percentage letter and no backlog letter
Lambton is free I am not getting the update through E-mail, therefore I have to ask them for the status of application in free application colleges
When do I expect my offer letter ?
Intake : sept, 2019

QueenApril1

Dec 21, 2018
Hii
I got my user ID and password after submission of application but not received offer letter yet .how many days you got offer letter after getting user id and password?
Hi, same here I got a mail with mt login details and also the confirmation that they received my application but no update on my offer letter and my status hasn't changed in the student center

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Beneficiary Customer Name and Address:
Seneca College
(address)

Remittance Information:
(Your Name)
(Seneca ID)
(D.O.B.)
I paid my fees. Can you please guide me how to check whether payment has been received by College or not? Like is there any way to check it from Student Centre portal?

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
I paid my fees. Can you please guide me how to check whether payment has been received by College or not? Like is there any way to check it from Student Centre portal?
You’ve to click on “view program status and requirements” under “My Applications”. You’ll be redirected to a page where you’ll get up-to-date information on your application status. After the college receives the tuition fee, the status will get changed from “All requirements are met. International Offer of Admission” to “tuition payment received”. However, you’ll receive an email with receipt of fee payment after few days.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
You’ve to click on “view program status and requirements” under “My Applications”. You’ll be redirected to a page where you’ll get up-to-date information on your application status. After the college receives the tuition fee, the status will get changed from “All requirements are met. International Offer of Admission” to “tuition payment received”. However, you’ll receive an email with receipt of fee payment after few days.
Thank you. Can you please help me with this. I got GIC payment instruction and there they mentioned:-

Send Instruction to:
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
44 King Street West Toronto, Ontario,
Canada M5H 1H1
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATT

Beneficiary Bank Information (Field 57)
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
TRANSIT 35972 SSG Transaction Processing
4715 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0B4
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATTCOL

Now my question (3 questions)

Where exactly i need to send funds? Toronto OR Mississauga? AND also
What is the branch code if bank ask for it?
Which swift code i have to use NOSCCATT OR NOSCCATTCOL ?

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you. Can you please help me with this. I got GIC payment instruction and there they mentioned:-

Send Instruction to:
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
44 King Street West Toronto, Ontario,
Canada M5H 1H1
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATT

Beneficiary Bank Information (Field 57)
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
TRANSIT 35972 SSG Transaction Processing
4715 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0B4
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATTCOL

Now my question (3 questions)

Where exactly i need to send funds? Toronto OR Mississauga? AND also
What is the branch code if bank ask for it?
Which swift code i have to use NOSCCATT OR NOSCCATTCOL ?
I’m sorry. I’m unable to guide you regarding this thing as my form was filled by a staff member at the bank.

This is what I got in my swift copy:

Account with Institution:
NOSCCATTCOL
Bank of Nova Scotia
(Collection Department)
Toronto, Canada

Sender to Receiver Information:
/ACC/THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA TRANSIT 35972 SSG TRANSACTION PROCESSING 4715 TAHOE BLVD MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO L4W0B4

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I’m sorry. I’m unable to guide you regarding this thing as my form was filled by a staff member at the bank.

NOSCCATTCOL
Bank of Nova Scotia
(Collection Department)
Toronto, Canada

/ACC/THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA TRANSIT 35972 SSG TRANSACTION PROCESSING 4715 TAHOE BLVD MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO L4W0B4
After checking your swift information it is showing MISSISSAUGA branch. Thank you.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019

NOSCCATTCOL
Bank of Nova Scotia
(Collection Department)
Toronto, Canada

Can you please guide what purpose code i need to enter which paying for GIC? Bank is adking for purpose code so what should i enter?