+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca September/Fall 2019 Intake

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thank you so much. Do GIC have any due date for the payment? My GIC account got opened 16th January so i can deposit fund anytime OR is there any due date for it?
I am not sure about that, I guess they would not create your account until you pay them the money.

Feb 15, 2019
Hi ,how come people are getting offer letters before February for Seneca Septembet 2019 intake if the equal consideration date is on Feb1 st? Can someone please throw some light on this? Thanks in advance

Feb 15, 2019
Hi I have applied to Seneca college on Jan 21 for supply chain management program in September 2019 intake, I still haven't got my admit, meanwhile I applied for Lambton and it's offer expiry date is feb 22. I'm confused as to wait for Seneca or go for Lambton. I like to go to Seneca but I'm scared if it gets rejected I won't be having any options.
My graduate percentage-80
IELTS-7.5

Do I have a chance to wait for Seneca or should I comprimise and go to Lambton? Any suggestions

PRANAV_92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
new delhi
Hi I have applied to Seneca college on Jan 21 for supply chain management program in September 2019 intake, I still haven't got my admit, meanwhile I applied for Lambton and it's offer expiry date is feb 22. I'm confused as to wait for Seneca or go for Lambton. I like to go to Seneca but I'm scared if it gets rejected I won't be having any options.
IELTS-7.5

Do I have a chance to wait for Seneca or should I comprimise and go to Lambton? Any suggestions
Your profile is same like me, i have already got admission in same course but just because u applied late i think you have slim chances for offer from seneca, i would suggest u to accept the lambton offer as its a big risk to wait for seneca .

Feb 15, 2019
Your profile is same like me, i have already got admission in same course but just because u applied late i think you have slim chances for offer from seneca, i would suggest u to accept the lambton offer as its a big risk to wait for seneca .
May I know when you have applied for the program and when did you get the offer letter?

SanjayMystic

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
IELTS-7.5

Better go for Lambton....accept the offer ! Its just a graduate certificate ….all are public colleges...the thing is how we study and gather knowledge.

Feb 15, 2019
Does Seneca give a notification that you are waitlisted or completely not accepted for the intake you applied for?
Hi, I am not exactly sure as my status is still " Application has been received" but according to the sources it does give proper updates if we are wait-listed or not accepted

Reactions: yzarcking

yzarcking

Dec 27, 2018
anyone know when is the last day of sending out offers for September 2019 intake for Seneca?
I applied for SCM, SMB, AVO last February only. :S

Krunal3001

Mar 7, 2019
Hi All,

I have applied for 3colleges that are Humber, Seneca and sheridan. I have received an offer letter from Seneca and last date to pay the fees is 17th March for the course “Strategic Marketing and Marketing Analytics. Should i wait for other colleges to open or i should not wait and opt for this course?

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Hi All,

I am applying under SDS where they asking Current Job Appointment letter (last 3 month salary slip). Now my question is this is my 2nd job and i have all salary slip of 2 years. So i have to submit only latest 3 month salary slip of current job OR it is better to submit all salary slip till now including earlier job? Please guide. (I will do paper submission).

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Hi All,

I have applied for 3colleges that are Humber, Seneca and sheridan. I have received an offer letter from Seneca and last date to pay the fees is 17th March for the course “Strategic Marketing and Marketing Analytics. Should i wait for other colleges to open or i should not wait and opt for this course?
17th March is almost near. I advice to pay the fees right now. Don't delay. Seneca is good college.